Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, October 25, 2010

まだ時間がある

Ola :) Imma still have time before my class starts. It's only 5:52 p.m. after all~

Woke up a few minutes before 10 o'clock today. Skipped school, yeah, because I was really lazy -_- I'm sorry. I'll make up for the library tomorrow and work extra hard :P

Plus, because of this, now I can only ponteng for two more times without an MC or they'll tahan my PMR results. Bleghh~

Had shake for breakfast. My dad pissed me off today because he kept getting on my nerves. I was reading The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown and he asked me to keep my stuff that I wanted to sell off. Grr~ Then my brother made it worse because after I moved it to our room, he asked why I put it there.

Hello?? It's a place to put books, you jackass. I'm sorry, Mom, but your son is a dumbass.

I currently have 115+ new words I found in The Lost Symbol and they all sound so cool :P Haha~

Had a proper lunch, thank God, which consisted of rice, some ham thing and some fried stuff. Didn't take any green today, though -_- Had soup, though I didn't want it. But obviously my maid was oblivious to my desires.

Trust her to piss me off more.

Then it was my mom's turn to piss me off because she insisted I stop reading The Lost Symbol and do my important things first, in which she meant me practicing. God, this was why I wished I didn't know how to play the piano. I know it's beneficial in the future and I'll probably thank my parents then but... -_-

Who would wanna play if it's forced on them??

I never get to finish reading The Lost Symbol, seriously. I'm beginning to wonder if I should just wait until I grow up before I read that book.

I love Robert Langdon :P I want to watch Angels and Demons again.

Haha.

At around 1 something, I went out to the office and began writing Charon, the book that I'm working on with Cleo. Used the extra exercise books I got from this year but never used. Not bad. I already wrote, like, 8 pages plus?

Yeah~

Haha.

Will continue later :P I only have a while left before I really start practicing. I'm waiting for the maid to bring my shake out that's gonna be my dinner.

Yeah~
That's about all for now :)
CIAO!!

No comments: