Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, October 18, 2010

終わりだ

Ola :)

I, very unfortunately, had to go to school today -_- Honestly, I would really rather stay at home and do my own stuff *namely write -_-* but I had to hand in the form for next year as well as the form for the lawatan-sambil-belajar.

Bleghh¬

The maid woke me up at 6 o'clock. Blast. I wanted her to wake me up half an hour earlier. Thankfully my brother decided not to be a jackass today and woke up when I told him to. Which resulted in him going down earlier than I.

Asked my mom to help me make shake today because I had to search for all my trip forms as well as my form to go up to Form 4 next year.

Bleghh¬

For some reason, the shake was much easier to swallow. I don't know. I don't like it when I do it or when the maid does it. Other than that, it's fine -_-

Yeah¬

Reached school relatively early. I mean, I wasn't late or anything. My mom had to send us up because it was kinda drizzling. I'm scared we might not be able to anymore though, because one of the security dudes noticed we didn't have an entrance sticker -_-

Nya¬

Nothing much happened during morning briefing. Just a few reminders here and there. Which reminds me, all librarians have to pay a fee of RM28 for the farewell party purposes. For those who weren't present in the morning briefing, I hope you stumble across this -_-

Better tell Danya :P

Following that, we went down for the assembly. Was fine. Went up to the Bilik Pameran after that and spoke a little with Shezli, Andyy and Ihmi before Cleo and Shuen came up from their briefing on the Menara KL trip the next day.

I didn't write my name in the list so I wasn't going.

Haha¬

Before I even had time to warm up in the Bilik Pameran though, Karis and I decided to go downstairs to the library for book processing. Definitely beat spending time in the Bilik Pameran. Mwahaha :P

Had recess with Dellie before going back into the library. Had loads to do. Caused my eyes to water because of all the dust and stuff like that. We had to do a lot of thinking too -_- Bleghh¬ We've decided to start stock checking by this Thursday, which means the library will be closed and we'll have to clear all the books on the shelves to check their titles into the big book and stuff like that.

Bleghh¬

Got other students to help with the book wrapping too. Saved Nithia, Cleo, Shuen and a few others who were thankful because they were bored to death in the Bilik Pameran. Ahh¬ The joy of being a librarian :P

Mwahaha.

When 1:10 came, I had lunch with Cleo at the usual place. Had spaghetti carbonara, which became my absolute favourite after that. It tasted so good.

By the way, I think Ruben likes Cleo. That way. Haha. But he's so friggin' young so Cleo's oblivious to it. Besides, she loves everybody. Ruben bought Cleo and I 50-cent-bracelets each too, which was cute, I admit, but I guess he didn't know it would hurt for me to wear it cause I had hair which would get entangled in that thingymajing.

-_-

Ugh¬

All the same, I was grateful. He said he bought Cleo one because she drew for him and he bought me one because I ate his mom's carbonara. Haha.

Cleo had to draw a lot today. I spent my time writing Unwanted Desire into a Gapen book because I realized my sister didn't have it in her laptop. Shmuck.

Haha.

At 4 o'clock we headed back to the school. Cleo and Kanga left shortly after and I was left alone -_- Mainly cause my dad said he'd be 20 minutes late. His friend came to pick me up with my dad in the car. Ended up reaching home only at 5 o'clock. Went to bathe straightaway and then watched Ichiban Ushiro No Daimaou. Finished it, haha.

However, wasn't satisfied with the ending -_-

Haha.

And now I just arrived at the school for music lessons. Am blogging just to kill time :) That's about all for now :) CIAO!!

No comments: