Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

聞こえる?

Can you hear that?

...

I certainly do.

It's the bells of freedom!! And I swear I could hear the song "Hallelujah" echoing in my thoughts not a second ago.

Haha.

It's been quite a while since I've blogged, but what else could've happened except my PMR exams? All the subjects were pretty much fine. Especially English, Maths, Geography and History. Yes, Geo and History was easy. Mwahaha.

Can get "A" :P

Hehe~

I'm watching anime and reading manga as well :) It's been too long, too long. I can't wait to do I haven't been able to because of my exams.

Like WRITE!!!

Oh my God, I'm SO gonna write until my hand gets that pain again :P

That's about all I can talk about now because it's 12 midnight sharp.

I'm going to be sleeping now :) And going to Yobo tomorrow~ :P Then at noon, I'm going back to school to watch my friends practice for their prefect farewell in November.

Hehe~

Okie dokie then :) Me go now :P CIAO!!

No comments: