Please Click This Before Reading :D

Sunday, September 12, 2010

お帰りなさい父ちゃん、母さん

Ola~ola :)

I woke up late again today, obviously, though I didn't sleep past 12:30 yesterday :(

Didn't make shake today, though, cause my aunt bought the ham, egg and bread bun from the morning market. I couldn't exactly not eat that, right? And drinking shake after having that bun would make me gain weight :P

Excuses, excuses, I know :P

That aside, I did some more KH and History today, so I finished both books. Plus, I know it's unfair, but I've already started some questions in the Science Past Year Questions. I'll continue some other time.

It feels really nice being in the music room now, what with the changed flooring and all. I can just push the table around cause it doesn't have lines in the floor :P Mwahaha. It's much easier to move about too - I don't have to get up :P

Mwahaha.

Watched Taken earlier with my brother who had already watched it 4 times - this time included. It was really nice, though. It's about this guy who went through great lengths to find his daughter who had been kidnapped by women traffickers.

Humour, action, suspense, it was all there :) Haha.

But oh God, the way he tortured that one guy by sticking conductors into his thighs and switching the lights on?

...

Painful~

I spent almost 2 thirds of the movie covering my ears with my fingers and blocking my view with my elbows :P You see how well that works, but anyway :P

Now I'm watching Special A again. Can't watch my CDs cause they're still with somebody *you know who you are* -_-

I was also starting to watch Black Cat earlier cause my brother wanted to watch it -_-

Ate Maggi Mee for lunch and Pizza Hut for dinner. I don't know why, my aunt was being generous. It was supposed to be McD's, but it changed to Pizza Hut because they had a promotion. McD's just had some triple and double cheese burger thingymajing.

XTorrent recently finished downloading another stand up by a guy named Daniel Tosh. Honestly, he's not close to Dylan Moran, Gabriel Iglesias or Jeff Dunham, but some of his jokes are funny.

They also consist an open mind regarding religion and so on.

The usual, I guess.

*Pause*

My parents just returned. They came back from Bangkok, if you've read my previous posts. And so obviously I'm going to have to stop this and participate in their conversation regarding their oh-so-fabulous trip -_-

CIAO!!

No comments: