Please Click This Before Reading :D

Saturday, September 11, 2010

~10/09/2010~

Ola :)

Imma gonna speak about yesterday :) I woke up seriously late. At like... 1 something. Really bad. I felt real guilty, but didn't do anything about it -_-

Stupid, yeah, I know.

I forgot what I had for lunch... Oh, right, shake. I forced myself to make shake because I haven't been making shake for weeks.

5 minutes after I made shake, my brother and aunt went with my grandparents to fetch my sister from KLCC because she has Raya break from MPYO.

I used the computer after that, I think, and then my grandparents, brother, aunt and sister returned. Went hysterical for a while because my grandma had made french toast :)

Damn, it's been too long since I've had it.

Ate like... 3 pieces because that's all I could have. That would be due to my sister who wanted four pieces to bring back to Singapore the next day and my brother took another three pieces, leaving my sister only one more piece that she could have then and there.

My grandma also made tosei :) I had one piece, my brother had several pieces and my sister had two pieces. There are still more left, but I'll have those later :P

Mwahaha.

Anyways, after that, my siblings and I went to watch some stuff on the computer. My sister wanted to finish the Dylan Moran video "Like Totally" because she never got to finish it last week.

Following that, my brother went out *at four o'clock* to play basketball whilst my sister went to take a one-hour sleep. I, on the other hand, went to use the computer for a while before going up to bathe at 5 o'clock because we had earlier planned to go to Leisure Mall because KLCC and Pavilion would be a war zone.

Was very hard to wake my sister up -_- This is why I absolutely hate my sister sleeping in the afternoon, evening or actually anytime before she sleeps at night -_-

Bleghh~

Thankfully, we finally got her going. Haha. My aunt followed us along to Leisure Mall and we had dinner at Esquire Kitchen.

Damn, it's been too long :P

Had those man tau with the paprika chicken, kai lan, bean curd and wo dip. Haha.

But do you know what would've made dinner more... well... enjoyable?

If I could kill the wailing baby at the next table because it was pissing me off. My aunt was making funny faces at it and I was dying with embarrassment.

Mind you, I say the sentence above the way Dylan Moran would -_-

Haha.

After dinner, I went to Speedy and the others went to Giordano. Nothing nice was on display, either that or they were too expensive -_-

That is why I went to Popular :P They have much cheaper CDs :P Was this close to buying two CDs that would amount to RM40 in rough, rounded total, but I abstained from it. Haha. Instead, I went to buy whatever new PMR Model Test Paper books they had.

They had a new KH and Geo one. Tried to find one for Sejarah but no luck :(

After that, I walked around trying to find something to read and found a Spy Guidebook by Usborne. I absolutely love their books. So cool :P Took it :P

Browsed through a manga for dummies book and two how-to-draw-dragons-and-paint-them books. Haha. Halfway through, my mom called from Bangkok. Spoke to her for a while then she went on to calling the other three quarters of the Leisure-Mall-expedition-group.

My sister called after that and I was to meet them at Speedy so I went on to buying the books. That was when I realized my dad's Popular card was expired.

So the lady, who spoke in Chinese by the way -_-, asked if I would want to renew it. And then began the abrupt nodding and agreeing with whatever shit she was saying because I'm the living definition of a Chinese banana.

And so now I'm the proud owner of a Popular card by accident -_-

Wee~

Came back after that and we watched Karate Kid with our sister. Watched Toy Story 3 next. Was 12 something by the time the show ended and we were about to go to sleep when my sister said there was a cockroach in her room -_-

She moved to my parents' room and I freaked. Went downstairs to use the computer after that, but when I came up to change my shirt, I saw the friggin' cockroach. Sped downstairs to wake my maid up to ask her to kill the cockroach but she couldn't find it.

Decided to use the mosquito spray to kill it though our efforts would probably end in vain. Took spare cloths and blanket things, begged my maid to stuff them underneath the door opening of our room and went to sleep :)

Was quite a discomforting sleep :P

CIAO!!

P/S: Selamat Hari Raya to those who celebrate :)

No comments: