Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

新の歌だ〜

Ola :)

Woke up at around 10 something today and used the computer. That was, of course, after I cleaned myself up and told the maid to get rid of the spider around the computer table :P

Read some manga, then suddenly felt like watching Avatar: The Last Airbender. I'm talking about the series, not the movie.

Haven't watched it yet, though I'm trying to download it.

Tried once, but realized only after it finished downloading that Mac doesn't support .rar format -_-

Curses.

Anyways, downloaded the Camp Rock 2 songs after that and then went off to watch Avatar. I really like that show, seriously. It's so nicely arranged and plotted out and stuff like that.

Plus, although I don't really like Sokka, he's sometimes the life of the show.

Funny dude :P

At around 4 something the electricity went off, so I couldn't watch it for a while.

Went downstairs and played with the piano for a while. Played Wedding Dress and a bit of "Wouldn't Change A Thing" before my brother finally decided to help switch the backup lights on and I continued watching Avatar.

Then at 7:45 I left to have my lesson.

Did Improvisations throughout class cause I couldn't find my book in the cluster of music books in the middle and empty room of our second floor.

After lesson, I had to wait half an hour before my mom finished her class.

Sean showed me some videos on his phone that were quite funny, I think -_- Then I went home and began using the computer. It's currently 12:38 a.m. so it's a Tuesday, but never mind -_-

Read manga while listening to Camp Rock 2 songs earlier and then went to blog about the days before this. Yeah~ Okie dokie then :) I'll sign off for today :)

CIAO!!

P/S: My brother's rushing me again. Sorry :P

No comments: