Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, September 2, 2010

~1/09/2010~

Ola~

Sorry I didn't blog yesterday. I slept early. And I'm talking about 8 o'clock-early. See, I had skipped school because I had a headache and a backache *yes, I'm old* Mom said I could ditch, so ditch I did.

When I woke up, it was at 10 o'clock. Mom then told me to clear all the books in the bookshelves and stuff them upstairs because she insists on having a grand piano before retiring.

-_-

There's a fair coming up on Sunday and my mom's thinking of getting the piano there. She wants everything cleared for mainly two reasons: 1. She wants to put wooden flooring in the music room because then the piano won't sound so solid and number 2: She wants the music room to be an only-music-concerning room so all our stuff has to be disposed of.

-_-

Exactly where are we going to put our books then?

Bleghh~

On the bright side, cleaning everything has allowed me to find stuff I couldn't before, and also to find stuff I didn't expect to find. One of 'em being a small piece of paper with a pair of handwritings suggesting a conversation.

One of the handwritings was mine and the other, I later realized, was Sakura's.

The conversation was about that time when we were still in junior high and at the age of 11. We used to be in the scouts club for our unit beruniform and we all needed a notebook to write everything in. Well, Sakura found out that my book was in someone else's bag so I got really mad at that person because she kept using it and didn't bother to tell me she had it.

And the conversation was about she was convincing me not to be mad at that person. Ugh~ My handwriting was so ugly back then. Sakura's handwriting is always so systematic :P

It's all over the place, but neat in a sense as well :P

I also found my old clear holder and the file with lots of clear pockets in it. Haha. They're still usable, actually. And oh my God, I didn't realize I used to draw so many pictures back then *not like a lot of time has passed, but you get what I mean*

Every single pocket had at least two drawings in it and the front-most pocket had more than a dozen drawings *none of which I could call nice anymore :P*

Wow~ It really surprised me a little. I used to draw so much. My sister too. I had quite a lot of her drawings too, but she wouldn't really want them anymore *which would explain why they're with me :P*

I found her old sketchbook too. Those were when we still drew the heads a great deal larger than the body :P

I bet she'll laugh after reading that :P

Speaking of, my sister's coming back tomorrow. I don't know for how long, but I've got to enjoy the solitude as much as possible :P

"Excuse me?"

:P

Yeah~ I have also become the owner of the name-typing-thingymajingy that prints out whatever you write on the sticky paper so you can stick it anywhere. Mwahaha. I've already printed my name on it :P I've done one for my mom too :P

Mwahaha.

Like I mentioned above, I slept at 8 o'clock-ish last night but couldn't really sleep until 10 something. Bleghh~

CIAO!! :)

No comments: