Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, September 2, 2010

可笑しいな夢

Okay, this is one of 'em posts about another one of my weird dreams.

It happened this morning at around 5:30 a.m. I know this for a fact because I was awake when the alarm rang at 4:55, 5:00, 5:10, 5:20 and 5:29 a.m. I was supposed to get up, bathe and get ready for school, but then I began dreaming before I could stop myself.

The setting was the same as the setting I was in that night. Our room, with the lights off. I dreamt I got up and was about to walk out the door when Lord knows what possessed me to whack my brother's foot.

Angrily, he awoke and said, "I'm going to kill you!"

I replied, "Go ahead and try."

Or somewhere among those lines -_- Just be imaginative, okay?

So after I said that, he got up and I, too, immediately got up, took my blanket and ran to a corner, flinging them over me, to make sure I wasn't seen by him.

Out of nowhere, someone tapped me on the shoulder and I thought it was my brother, but he wouldn't have tapped me, he would've hit me, so I looked up from under my blanket and saw my mom, for some reason.

How the hell did she get in, right?

Yeah, but I nodded and she left, like she came in to wake me up.

My brother was on the move. I could feel him towering above me from a little distance away. I, being overly enthusiastic, shut my eyes tight, praying I wouldn't be seen by him when suddenly...

"Lou. Lou!"

I opened my eyes to have myself stare back at my maid who'd come in to really wake me up.

Assumed it was 5:45 a.m, but boy was I wrong. It was already 6 o'clock. Can you believe it? A dream like that took up half an hour of my precious time. I immediately got up and went to bathe.

Bleghh~

That would explain why I didn't make shake and didn't go on the treadmill either -_-

Once again, bleghh~

That's about all for now :) Will blog later :P CIAO!!

No comments: