Please Click This Before Reading :D

Sunday, September 12, 2010

本当に可愛いです〜

Aiseh~

Ola~ -_-

Woke up at 12 today :( Actually, I woke up at 7 something, then again at 8 something, then I was zonked out till 12.

God~ I hated myself for waking up so late :(

I had a very weird dream too, but I don't remember what it was about. I think it had something to do with Sean's sister and my mom and I having lunch together for some unknown reason.

How did his sister end up in my dream anyway? -_-

Bleghh~

Anyways, had shake again today :) It's still just for breakfast, but at least it's something :)

My sister had left to Singapore at 7 something in the morning, so I missed her. After that, I decided to be a little more hardworking, so I took out my KH PMR Model Test Paper book and did as many test papers as possible.

Good news is, I managed to get 2A's that are 80 above and 4 others that are B's which are all 70 above. Not bad, considering I've never gotten close to a B for my tests before.

And it's all thanks to Jiunn because she lent me her photostated KH textbooks :) You're a doll, Jiunn :) Love you lots :)

That aside, after that, I had two pieces of bread with ham and cheese, then a cup of cornflakes. You didn't read wrong, I said a "cup" of cornflakes. I like to eat 'em in cups.

Sue me -_-

Watched some anime on www.animeseason.com. I absolutely adore that place because they have almost everything. Another good website is www.watchanimeonline.com. Yeah~ But some of their links are as good as useless :P

Was watching one of their recently new animes; Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakama-tachi, which literally translates to Ookami-san and her Seven Comrades.

Yeah~~

Am up to the 11th episode now. It ain't done yet. There's one more episode to go. Damn cute :)

Went out to the night market with my brother to get some apung, if that's how you spell it -_- Bought RM8 worth, then my brother bought The Expandables and I got the Sorcerer's Apprentice.

Sorry che, couldn't afford to wait for you :P

Came back and watched it, but trust me, you ain't missin' much. I mean, the graphics were cool and all, and the storyline was okay, but how David defeated Morgana... could be a little more interesting and hard, in a way, cause that wasn't much of a climax at all -_-

Plus, to make things worse, it wasn't very clear -_-

By the way, I'm actually having a conversation *on MSN* with Yi Zen now. Weird, eh? Well, he says he's bored and I wanna get some feedback on the concert two years ago so...

Bleghh~

Okie dokie then :) Me stop here :) CIAO!!

P/S: I had a miserable dinner because of *ahem* and because I couldn't go to Summer Feels :(

No comments: