Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, September 6, 2010

~5/09/2010~

Woo~ :P

Ola~

Actually woke up at 7 something, but wanted to sleep some more, so I really woke up at 8 something :)

Haha.

I guess you could say the sleep was pleasant :) As long as no one woke me up. But hell, I had the weirdest dream ever. I call it weird because it seemed so real that I had to really think if it was true or just a dream.

Convinced myself it was dream, because if it wasn't, that would mean someone confessed and that would never happen to me.

Haha.

Got up, cleaned myself up, then watched TV, I think. I don't know why, but today turned out to be some kind of movie marathon for me, seriously. I remember watching Sorcerous Stabber Orphen: Revenge on the computer before going upstairs to watch TV, though.

Yeah~

Think the movie marathon really started at around after lunchtime.

Began with He's Just Not That Into You. Damn, I love Justin Long, you know? He's so friggin' cute :P Loved the ending for the movie, especially the one with Justin Long :P Haha. The dude that got divorced was cute too, but he's a jackass for cheating on his wife.

The Jennifer Aniston pairing was nice too, but I don't know why she's so hooked onto getting married.

Bleghh~

After that, I watched Camp Rock because the time was just right when Disney was showing it :P Next show was Beethoven's Big Break. Haha. You know, the one with the Saint Bernard? So cute :P Especially the puppies. Couldn't stop squealing :P Doi :P

My parents went out around that time so we had to settle dinner ourselves. Decided on McD's so we called them and even planned to spend more than RM45 so we could get the free 20 pieces of nuggets.

Couldn't reach the amount with just our normal orders and thought maybe we could call someone over to get it, but Sean was going out and no one else lived near enough, so we just ordered another 2-pieces of chicken :)

Haha.

Had to large-size one of the sets too, so that we would spend exactly RM45.05.

I know, I'm good :P

Then, while eating our food, we watched Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam, and as you guys would've already guessed, I love some of their songs. I sincerely believe the sequel was better than the first one. Haha. Nick's so cute too :P

Love "Wouldn't Change A Thing" the most, though. Love the harmony and all that :) Plus, Demi Lovato looked much better in the second movie than in the first. She changed quite a lot too. New image, like that.

After that movie, I watched something on another channel, then watched the ending of High School Musical 3: Senior Year.

Honestly speaking, High School Musical doesn't really appeal to me because well... it's too... predictable, no? And what's with every movie's conflict part have something to do with Gabriella being the stubborn one?

In the first movie, she was angry because that stupid Troy went ahead and said that she wasn't important and shit. In the second movie, she left because she couldn't stand Troy and Sharpay's attitude. Then in the third movie, she left for college and he had to get her.

-_-

Bleghh~

Anyways, after that movie, I couldn't stay awake anymore, so I went to sleep :) CIAO!!

No comments: