Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

無理なこと

Okay, I'm seriously very tired. Don't ask why. I'll have to make this short and quick, kay? Hopefully there aren't any objections because I agree, this isn't very me either.

Woke up very early today *for me* at 8 something, before 9 -_- Wow. Achievement eh? I actually asked my aunt to wake me up so I can follow her to the market, but when I realized her bed was empty when I woke up, I got up straightaway before looking at the time.

Not wanting to drift back to sleep, I just woke up.

Had bread, ham and egg for breakfast. Not bad, eh? :P My mom's student came soon after and I did some Geography and History in the music room whilst they had their lesson outside.

Following the end of their lessons, the twins *Zoey and Justin* went out to play with Snowy for a while with my brother. Then somehow I got dragged in it and ended up carrying the sister of the twins and running around satisfying their curiosity of how a dog acts when let go.

They were especially fascinated with how many times Snowy needed to relieve herself, if you know what I mean :P

Soon they had to go, and I went back inside, sweating like anything. Went upstairs and began watching TV because my mom was in the toilet so I couldn't bathe.

When she came out and before I could go inside and bathe, however, she told us to open the gate because the grand piano had arrived.

Naturally, everyone was a little hysterical. They moved the piano thingymajing in and then began to put up its legs and screw whatever parts they had to screw in.

When it was done, my mom and brother were out so I was the only one who could try it out. Played whatever came into my head just to test the sound out. Was a little echo-y and horribly out of tune, but other than that, it's fine.

Then my dad came back and my brother and maid were hard labourers for about 2 to 3 hours. I had the excuse that I had to go for tuition soon.

Eventually went for tuition, but that was after I loaded the "Love The Way You Lie" Medley version of the song by Sam Tsui and Kurt Schneider :P Love that version. Much better that the originals.

Mwahaha.

Tuition was fun, I guess. Nothing much to report on that, except I had an exceptional amount of Dynamite sweets from Shellie :P

Thank you Shellie :)

Came back, had some dinner, then used the computer a little more. Mom just returned a short while ago and immediately went to see the grand piano. Haha. She calls it her "baby" -_-

That's about all I have to report. I beg my sister sees the message about me asking if I can have her laptop for tomorrow before tomorrow actually comes.

CIAO!!

P/S: I realize I'm becoming more active on Facebook lately -_- The curse of having nothing better to do.

No comments: