Please Click This Before Reading :D

Friday, September 10, 2010

~9/09/2010~

Bleghh~

Second day without parents at home and I could die, seriously.

The flooring dude came today and there was a hell lot of stuff to do. By the way, I woke up at 11:30 -_- Anyways, my brother, maid and I had to help the scrawny dude take out all the stuff in the music room. That includes the shelves, my mom's shelves and the player and TV set.

God~

What's more, they sent the scrawniest looking guy in the world to change the flooring. I wasn't even sure if he could get it done in time.

I was also debating on whether I should go for tuition at Minda Ceria because I would be going for four hours and it'd be under the watchful eyes of... Sir Sean.

I'm not talking about the stray dog, I'm talking about the real deal -_-

Haha.

Decided to go, of course, because my stupid brother made me feel so guilty, saying stuff like, "You only waste money, I tell you. Don't go, don't go only. Your fees pay then you don't wanna go. You really stupid la."

Yeah, he does that.

I hate him because of that.

It's not like he understands why I don't like his classes.

It's only cause he makes us group ourselves into groups of 2 girls and 2 boys. I don't mind being grouped, but it's always better if they group us instead, because the boys are such timid, timid people and before Jas and I can choose partners, all the outspoken and more talkative guys are gone, leaving us with shy dudes -_-

Bleghh~

That aside, today's class was good because he didn't pair us up with anyone. We had to do a lot of work, though. Obviously -_-

Sir Sean actually designed a schedule for us that we had to stick to from the next day onwards, consisting of our study time, play time, Facebook time and exercise time. He even made time for us to sleep -_-

Haha.

However, it also means waking up at 7:30 in the morning and those who know me would know I don't wake up at that time -_-

By the time 8 o'clock came, I was really tired. What's more, I was to go back home and arrange all my books.

Curses.

Used the computer a little more then went to arrange my stuff.

Plus, I did something really bad. I stayed up till 3 something nearing 4 :P

CIAO!!

No comments: