Please Click This Before Reading :D

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

勉強、勉強

Bleghh~

Woke up more or less late today. 10 something, if I'm not wrong. Today's the day my parents left to Bangkok. Bleghh~ Lucky peeps :P

I woke up too late to have breakfast, but I joined my parents and aunt when they were leaving to a vegetarian shop they liked. Yeah, because it's the first according to the Chinese calendar, we have to go vegetarian.

Although it doesn't really apply to me, sometimes I prefer vegetarian food than normal food. Number one because it doesn't have any bones :P Plus, the artificial meat they use taste nice :P

Went to a different vegetarian shop this time, though, and I didn't really fancy the food so much compared to the one near Ue3. There was a pet shop next door, though, so my dad and I went to take a look at the food because ProPlan's been burning holes in my parents' pockets :P

It was actually a pet shop cum grooming joint. They had all the typical toy dogs that had to be sent for grooming at least twice a year like the poodles, schnauzers and yorkshire terriers.

Oh my God, the poodle was so cute. I touched it :P There was a real puffy-and-fluffy poodle like the ones you see in America that are huge and look like they really take care of their hair :P Preferred the fake kind, though :P

Didn't get to touch the terrier though. Damn :P

Like I said, lunch wasn't fabulous, but it was good in a way too :P After that, I came back and began to use the computer.

*Believe it or not, I will force myself to study after this*

Ate noodles in soup for dinner and two ham sandwiches with butter :) Mwahaha. Had two cups of chocolate milk too.

Tch, so much for wanting to lose weight -_-

Bleghh~

I actually have A LOT of anime and manga tabs in Safari right now but after this, even if I can't delete 'em, I'll minimize it so I can watch it later.

Guess what? I'm also starting to like Family Guy. Our house doesn't have the Star World channel so I don't watch The Simpsons and Family Guy, so I tried to download it via XTorrent. So far, so good, but I'm downloading 'em episode per episode so it doesn't slow the whole process down.

Mwahaha :P

Okie dokie then :)

Will go for now :)

CIAO!!

No comments: