Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, September 6, 2010

~3/09/2010 - 4/09/2010~

Sorry I haven't been blogging :)

Ola :P

Anyways, the fourth of September, which was a Saturday, was a friggin' tiring day. Wanna know why? Let's see... We had to do that stupid early bird's special thingymajingy for my dad again which means we have to stay up the whole night to make sure we're the first ones.

God~

We left the house at around midnight with Sean, Khai Po, my brother, my parents and I in the Naza. Three other dudes from the other branches joined us after that and we left for supper. That was, of course, after my sister came back from Singapore, we watched the Like Totally video by Dylan Moran and Gabriel Iglesias' Comedy Central video that cracked everyone up :P

Haha.

Had supper at some weird porridge place and I didn't eat much. I just picked at whatever food was on the table. Didn't even eat porridge. Plus, my mom wouldn't let me have the half-boiled egg.

Damn :P

After that, we headed off to KLCC. Spoke with the guards there to confirm where we could wait. We tried to ask if we could wait around the entrance, but that wasn't allowed. Therefore, we had to wait around the carpark area nearby.

As for Khai Po, Sean, my brother and I, we waited at the steps of the platform. Within 10 minutes, all the guys had drifted off to sleep.

Well, at least, they tried, but it's hard to fall asleep when you've gotta share the space with other residents too.

Namely... mosquitoes -_-

God, I've never really hated mosquitoes as much as that night. It really pissed me off and I swear I killed more than 10 mosquitoes. The good news was, I could whack them when mosquitoes landed on them. Of course, there were times when they would set at where I wouldn't touch with my bare hands, so :P

Haha.

Damn, Sean can really sleep. He slept the most out of the three guys. I, well, didn't sleep so I don't count :P

What sucked was, even when 6 o'clock came, they wouldn't let us in. Know why? Because apparently the doors open only at 7 o'clock.

What the hell, right?

Can't they get the friggin' time right at least?

What's worse was, at 7 o'clock, the other branch's staff asked me to go to the main entrance and the dude that my parents were talking to let me in first because I was with them when they were speaking.

God, of all the people to let in first, right? Could they have not chosen the other staff to go in first? Naturally I wouldn't be able to get first place, right? Already I'm so tired and unfit, they let me in first -_-

Aiseh~

Got third place.

The staff, that is :P

When we got there, my heart was throbbing so bad I felt like crying. No wait, I did -_- It was the same sensation as when I nearly fainted in school. After our work was done and we got in and stuff like that, we were given our RM100 reward :P

Had lunch with the guys at KFC :P Spent RM8.60 -_-

Were to go back to the conference hall again at 10 o'clock to give them the card with the piano model on it. After that, we could do whatever we wanted. So, we went to the book fair :) They were starting on the 4th so technically, we were visiting on the opening day :)

Yay~ :P

Bought Sorcerous Stabber Orphen but made a mistake and bought the sequel -_- Bleghh~ It was cheap, so... It was RM10.90 for 23 episodes :)

That aside, at 2 something, we were sent back. I pleaded with my dad to not let me go to Theory class so I could sleep the rest of the day through :)

That's all for the 3rd and 4th :) CIAO!!

No comments: