Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Bali Trip Day 2

Scroll down to read Part 1 if you haven't.

Anyways, Day 2 of our tour, we woke up at 7 o'clock. We ate breakfast at 7:30. Phoo! There were lots of varieties. Not really nice, but alright all the same. Guess why I was alright with it? There was an EGG STAND!!! Haha, beat that, man! AN EGG STAND!

With all the eggs in different forms! Omelette, Boiled egg, Scrambled egg, Turnover, Sunny side up... Yeah, it was the life.

After that, we went on the bus to tour around Bali. I think the first place was a temple. Right now, I can't really remember where we went, but I know we went to eat lunch at a volcano. Ooh... Cool, huh? :P

Yeah, the tour guide, Mika, warned us about the souvenir sellers nearby. They were really persistent and they sold their stuff for dirt cheap. However, there's a catch. If you touch it, the price goes up sky high. I KNOW! Eesh! That's so stupid! Honestly, it's so stupid and crazy and insane and... and.. and...

Okay, Lou, breath...

*Inhale... Exhale... Inhale... Exhale...*

Okay, I'm fine now. :P

Anyway, after the whole volcano thing, we went to some other places. I forgot the names, but I'll put pictures up later. Also, we had dinner somewhere near, I think. We had seafood? I think... I don't remember. But I remember saying it was all good and nice and stuff... yeah...

Later on, we decided on buying swimsuits so we could swim in the pool. We got our suits in Arena. Regretted it, though, because in the Matahari place, there were more nicer ones. But it was alright anyway. We had icecream... More walking... I hated all the walking. The only reason I agreed to all that was to get my swimsuit. When we came back, it was about 10 something... We browsed through more channels and slept after that. Not really interesting stuff were on, so I decided to sleep.

*Stay tuned for more!*

No comments: