Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Bali Trip Day 3

Scroll down to read Parts 1 and 2 if you haven't.

Anyway, Day 3, we woke up at 7 again to go and swim. Wow, it was so cool and the water tasted disgusting. Like salt water, only worse, I think. As if you were drinking out from a toilet bowl. Not that I've ever tried... :P

After swimming, I ate breakfast alone, because my sister, mom, dad and aunt already went out to shop. Pah, I hate shopping. After all that, I went to watch more anime in my room. There was Ginban Kaleidoscope and Le Chavelier D'eon, Samurai X and more...

Later on, the bus came and we went to more temples. Wait... No... We reduced the number of temples from 3 to only 1.

TANAH LOT TEMPLE.

It was rumored to be uncomparable to other temples because it was really beautiful. They said the sunset was also beautiful, so I guess I thought it would be alright. I got souvenirs for all my friends. That includes:

-Fina
-Danya
-Maria
-Andyy
-Joey
-Alexandria
-Naddin
-Sunday class friends

And more!

We didn't get to see the sunset though... It started getting cloudy so we missed it. My parents soon wanted to go shopping with their friends. You could've expected what I said.

"Hey, DROP ME OFF AT THE HOTEL. I am not going to go shop and make my heels hurt, seriously. The only reason I went yesterday was to get my swimsuit. So there!"

^ ^ So they dropped me off. They came back quite late. I was watching Ginban Kaleidoscope when they burst into the room. Well, okay, they didn't burst into the room, but you get what I mean, right? ^ ^

Oh! And I forgot to tell you! That day, we also watched the 2008 MKMF m-net Music Festival! It was SO cool. Of course, DBSK won a few awards. They also performed Mirotic and Wrong Number. It was SO cool. But I hated Wonder Girls because they won more awards for that stupid song "Nobody". No offense, to all you Wonder Girls fans, but I hate them. We slept at 2 something.

Oh yes, and since I was bored when they were all shopping, I decided to use my sister's laptop for a new story. It's called Chasing Dreams. My sister said the beginning was alright, so I'm super happy right now. ^ ^ I like the names I used.

-Tazmin Lyra James
-Rienna
-Magdalie Ryan James
-Hadyn Olsen
-And more!!!

Alright, till then, byebye!

*Stay tuned for more!*

No comments: