Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Bali Trip Last Day

Scroll down to read Parts 1, 2, and 3 if you haven't.

Anyway, we woke up super late today. 8 something. We didn't swim that day because my sister was lazy and my brother was stupid. -_- We ate breakfast. Lots of eggs for me and apple juice. After that, we watched the TV again. As I watched, my sister, brother and aunt slept. I was watching Friends. Quite amusing, really. I was laughing la... Oh, and after that, I watched Titanic. All the nude parts, of course, I was typing the Chasing Dreams story. ^ ^

If it was my first time watching the ending, I would've cried, but... ^ ^ :P

After Titanic, my parents came back from Golf, so we had to go soon. We visited the Uluwatu temple next. It was also supposedly uncomparable. It was alright, but there were monkeys everywhere. I was going to call Ethan to tell him I saw his brother, but it would be expensive, and he wasn't worth that much, so... ^ ^

Oh, after that, we had lunch, I think... No wait, we had lunch first before going to Uluwatu. Yeah, we went to the airport next. Checking in done... Baggage stuff... Then we had a small dinner at an International Japanese shop. Not bad, really. It was nice, I guess.. I had teriyaki with my sister...

After eating, we boarded the plane. This time, I watched two episodes of the Fairly Odd Parents, Friends, and other stuff. My sister was watching Mamma Mia again. She kept rewinding the last part where Pierce Brosnan was singing "When All is Said and Done". Come to think of it, I'll be posting lyrics up later too. ^ ^

We touched down at 1:20 a.m. My dad's friend was there to pick us up. We then went back home. Reached at 3:01 a.m. My dad's friend took 2 minutes to park the car. Aiya... :P After that, we all went straight to sleep.

AND THAT'S ALL!!! ^ ^

No comments: