Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, December 8, 2008

Girlfriend?

Girlfriend?


NO! Not me! Sheesh! What's wrong with you? A meteor will hit Earth before someone likes me. Puh-lease. No, I'm talking about them. Oh, I love myself. :P


Anyway, the concert was GREAT! I wish it would never end, but of course, it did, eventually. The Brand New World and Grip song was done perfectly, though I couldn't hear the first soloist. My mom said we should've helped and sung along to cover up. -_-


Also, overall, it was so fun. Oh, and guess what? Eskandar and Danya came. So did Sue. However... I'M GONNA KILL MARIA AND ANDYY!! What the crap is wrong with them? They already bought the ticket and... and... AND...


*Breathes deeply. Exhales...*


Okay, I'm fine now. Anyway, Sue had dinner with us. I ate three bowls of rice for the first time. Shh! Don't tell mommy! :P Anyway, Darr and Jus were having this stupid competition, that's why there were so many bowls of rice left on the table. Stupid thing to do. Then, we had this "how long can your finger last under water" thing. Sue won with 4 minutes and 30 seconds. *whistles*


Then, we went back home and Sue's mom went to fetch her. Haiz... I would really like to replay the thought again, but no chance. All I can do is hope the next concert will be either as good, or better.


Now, for pictures!!!



Funny thing, nobody knows I'm not there.

As for those two, hah, good luck, okay? Ciao, little bloggie!

No comments: