Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, December 18, 2008

17/12/08 - Happy Birthday Sandara!

Another birthday wish to my dear friend, Sandara. May all your wishes and dreams come true.

Well, I woke up late today. Ate breakfast at around 10 with Milo. After that, my dad and siblings went out to get some violin strings for my sister's violin. While she was out, I went to the shop and tried to use the comp. Bloody thing wouldn't work, but I could sign in to MSN and wish Sandara "Happy Birthday".

After that, they came to the shop. WTH?! The computer worked?? Haiz... Everything electronic hates me but has undying love for my sister.

MARVELOUS... not!

Didn't do much after that. Ate fried rice for lunch. My sister was on the comp still so I decided to go and make a Facebook account for my dad but luck bailed on me because my sister used the comp till 7, when my dad told me to come back. Best part is, she did Facebook for him and didn't use the intended password. Great.

I didn't mourn for long because when we all went home, my parents and aunt were going out which meant freedom for us. We ate various stuff = fried rice, chocolate, pineapple tarts etc. We watched Black Blood Brothers. Of course, during the parts where I didn't like, I just walked away.

Though, I can't believe why my sister doesn't like Zelman. He's so cool and cute! Then again, so is Jirou, so nevermind. :P Parents came back at 11 something so we didn't get to finish the last episode. Dang.

After that, we went to bed. That's all! Ciao, little bloggie!!!

No comments: