Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, December 18, 2008

15/12/08 - Certificates??

Man, was I beat! Honestly, typing names for certificates is NOT fun. You do NOT know how many students participated in the concert. I haven’t even gotten to the other branches and I’m already tired of it. My dad, on the other hand, just did a few and left the rest to my brother and I.

On the bright side, we had lunch. Not much, really. It was just noodles and sea cucumber. After that, more certificate duties. We only finished at around 3:15 p.m. I bathed and took the certs out to the shop after that. I practiced till 5 o’clock and used the comp for the remaining 2 hours. It was the first time I chatted with Weiru that day. I didn’t know who he was at first but he told me later on.

I also chatted with “Dino Kor Kor” and he was asking me of ways to make sc not think he was chasing after her. I told him some and he was like ‘Oo…’

At 7, I had class. After class, I went back home to buy daddy’s birthday card. As I was writing stuff, I was watching Black Blood Brothers. Mom came home after that and I begged to go out for dinner but -_-

I continued watching Black Blood Brothers but not for long because a few minutes after that, a blackout happened. As I was waiting for the lights to come back, I wrote in My Private Journal and continued the Christmas Genie story.

At around 11, Mom and Dad came back home and soon after, so did the electricity. We watched TV for a while then proceeded to bed after that. Trust me, you do NOT wanna know how many times I played D-technolife by Uverworld before finally sleeping. That’s all! Ciao, little bloggie!!

No comments: