Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, December 22, 2008

Tagg...

Tagged #1
Fill in the blanks.
I'm a [ girl ]
Because [ that’s me ]
I should [ be a boy ]
Thank You [ Aunty ] , for your advice.

Got tagged by Sara. -_-

Rules & Regulations:
-do not copy answers
-the tag questions must be 100% the same
-tag people after doing tag-no tagging back
I tag :-
>Sandara
>Yi Zen
>Hannan
>Clare
>Jackie

>Mei Li

>Naz

1.How do you know 1?

- Music class
2.What would you do if you never met 2?
- I wouldn’t be laughing on the day of the concert rehearsal
3.What would you do if 3 and 4 dated you?
- Freaked out. I ain’t no lez
4.Would 5 and 6 make a good couple?wtf?
- No. For one, they’re both girls. For second, they both have absolutely nothing in common
5.Do you think 7 is attractive?

- That would be hilarious
6.Do you know anything about 8's family?
- Who’s number 8?
7.Tell me something about 9.

- She doesn’t exist.

What language does 2 speak?

- Boy :P

9.Who is 3 goin out with?

- I would know?

10.How old is number 4?

- 18
11. 5?

Same as me

12.Who is 6 favourite singer?

- No idea

13.7?

- No idea
14.Is 8 single?

- I would know how?
15.What is 9 last name?

- She doesn’t exist.
16.Would you consider being in a relationship with 1?

- Nope. I mentioned before, I ain’t no lez
17.Which school does 2 go to?

- No idea, and that wasn’t a lie
18.What do you like about 3?

- Talkative and outspoken

No comments: