Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, December 22, 2008

Pissed off...

Wasn't it clear enough for you? I specifically said it was mine. She specifically said it was mine. Why, why did you give it to your students who don't even deserve it?! I'm not saying I deserve it, but it was my Christmas present from her, why did you give it away?!

YOU TOOK A GOOD HALF OF THE CAKE! What are we supposed to eat then? We have so many other cakes and you choose to take mine! What about the doctor's cake or something?! At least that's yours!

Che che and koko also say so. Why didn't you give away the Doctor's cake? We don't really eat the blueberry cheese cake anyway (but it IS good, of course :P). The cakes we eat, you give away, the cakes we don't really like, you don't take. What sense does that make?

Worse part is, you didn't even ask! That was the least you could've done! But you just took it away and gave it to your students! You ask me why I'm mad?! Now you know! Even Daddy asked you why you gave away the cake! That was her HOME MADE cake and I really liked it. I loved it, in fact.

I wanted to eat the cake so much, but before I could even LOOK at it, you cut it and gave it to your students. Do they even deserve such a treat?!

I cried so much in the studio, but the only thing you said was "Fine, I'm not going to talk to you either."

FOR GOD'S SAKE, it's supposed to be MY fault now? You ask me what do we need with so many cakes?! You think I can't finish it up before we go outstation? Who do you think you're talking to? I can finish it as long as you let me.

Can't you understand that I wanted that cake to be just for family? Your students: I hate almost all of your small students. And you gave them the cake. Well, just so you know, I'm not going to apologize.

No comments: