Please Click This Before Reading :D

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Thankful...

Just so you know, I'm actually glad I have friends like Maria and Danya, whom I can really trust. They actually understand what I meant. Besides, I go to school and see them everyday, plus with my size, it's kinda hard to miss me, since I'm so huge.

Anyways, thanks, Maria, Danya, Andyy, and Fina for acknowledging my existence. Most people, when they've got their other friends, they don't seem to know I'm there. I've got a few examples up my sleeve, but hell am I gonna tell you.

You might not think it, but I'm seriously an emotional and sensitive person. I just hide it all by expressing anger. You think I'm rude when I mention all that I did in my blog? You're wrong, because I'd rather express anger than show sadness and cry and cry and cry.

No thanks. I'm not that kinda girl.

So, for those who push me aside when others come to the picture, do what you want, but I've got more friends than you'll ever have, especially if you're attitude remains. Wherever I go, whenever you push me away, I won't break down and ask for your forgiveness, I'll speak to friends that are there at that place.

I'm-not-gonna-show-my-weak-spot.

Haiz... I'm all cheered up. Once again, thanks, Maria and Danya. ^ ^

No comments: