Please Click This Before Reading :D

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Benefits of the Concert...

You know, throughout the whole concert that we had, I was really glad we did it. I had never felt so close to my friends in class before. Dino was so funny because he was really trying hard to sing, Weiru was just funny, Sean... I've no idea what he was trying to do, Yeh Dong... Still a dong, and Jer's just... -_-

Okay, so I don't know them much, but hey, I put an effort to try.

It's just that... Normally, in class, we don't talk much. Just occasional "hi"s and "bye"s. But now, we're even holding a gathering at Mid Valley! I really hope Mom and Dad will let me go, because it'll be fun to see them again. :P

Seriously, you should watch them. It's hilarious. He got rejected at first but she decided to give him a chance by being "together" with him for one whole day. I forgot whether it was the concert day or the rehearsal. Whichever one it was, I couldn't care less. The thing is, it was funny watching them. I can't believe she's had a boyfriend before, though... It's so weird...

My sister said she guessed as much. -_-

Oh, and surprisingly, Weiru seems way different than when you talk to him in person. He's so shy and quiet when you speak to him but if you were chatting with him... BOOM! A new Weiru appears and it's like he has no boundaries.

Wow.

Well, I can say that's ONE of the few benefits of holding a concert. It was fun, tiring, but we all enjoyed it all the same. I really hope in the next concert, our bonds will be tightened further and forever more.

No comments: