Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, December 8, 2008

I finally understand something...

I'm not liked.

Nobody likes me.

And I'm not talking about guys. I'm talking about friends.

Nobody wants me around.

When I'm not there, nobody notices.

Nobody... Nobody...

I'm a Nobody.

Nobody seems to realize I'm not by their side.

They think I'm not trustable.

They think I'm stupid.

They think I'm unreliable.

FINE! For God's sake, think that way! You know, I am SICK and tired of doing everything just to satisfy people's needs because NOBODY will ever say "Good job" or even a "thank you". Is that so hard to ask??? Even they don't understand! They just say "You think you're that good?". For once, I want to be the one who does everything according to everything. You think I can't do anything! But when I do, and hint that I want a reward, you go all "You need to do more before we can give you anything" or "You weren't that good".

Just GET OFF MY BACK! Urgh! I have my own life and I intend to lead it MY way. Can you all stop being so *pause* Gahh! I don't even have a word to describe that! You don't ever notice me, you don't think I should be anywhere!

You know, sometimes I think the only who does understand me is my dog. How ironic, my dog knows me better than anyone else.

Fish off, will you?!

No comments: