Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, December 18, 2008

14/12/08 - A Twist of Moods

After class today, I asked the administrator what time the shop closed. Since it only closed at 4:30 p.m., I figured I could use the comp until then, but unfortunately, I got busted for using it because my parents were already waiting for me outside. I was silent for a while before asking where we were headed.

The answer was: Pavilion.

Yup. And to tell you the truth, I wanted to go there and watch Twilight whilst my family went and did the stuff I hated most – shop. I got mad because they said no. My brother wasn’t all that supportive either. So, in the end, I decided to give them the silent treatment.

My dad, being the “I won’t stand for this nonsense” person, shoved the house phone at me suddenly and said, ‘Go and read books la you. I don’t want to see your face.’

It wasn’t what I wanted, but it was better than shopping anyway. All the way from downstairs to Times, I had a glare plastered on my face. I tried my luck once more and asked my mom if I could watch Twilight because the books in Times were boring me but she kept to her word. So, I typed, ‘Fine. If I die of boredom, you can regret it.’

I admit, it was rude, but I was angry. After walking around a little more, I decided to tell Danya about what happened. She was really helpful. I felt a little relieved after smsing her. After going to the toilet, I got a call from my mom and immediately, my glare came back. She told me to come to Tangs but I refused. She knew I didn’t like shopping and yet why did she ask to go to Tangs?

But I had to anyway so I went. My aunt tried to cheer me up by bringing me around the Food Republic to get water for my grandma. So, in the end, we got 2 bottles of Pop, a bottle of Mineral water and sweets from Famous Amos. Yup, I was smiling by the time we went back to Tangs.

After that, we ate dinner at steamboat. We had clams, fried chicken, “fu kin mai fan meen” and of course, the steamboat.

We went back to the house after eating. Yup, that’s all for today. Ciao, little bloggie!

No comments: