Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, June 23, 2011

私に殺せばいい

As long as you are here, I can move mountains.

- Arisaka Yukari, V.B.Rose -

* * *

Puff-t, so much for moving mountains. I've signed my death certificate by not going to school today.

I shouldn't have told my mom about the jerks. I shouldn't have mentioned my headache or my little trip-and-near-fall in the toilet. Thanks to my big mouth, I'm now caged in my own house, not allowed to go back to school to attend a very important meeting regarding the carnival for my LIDRA club.

Why does my life suck?

Not only that, but my role as one of the decorators for the banners/signs/promotion-man for the librarian board is in jeopardy. I need to hand it in by next Monday but I haven't even been able to meet my fellow teammates the whole week to discuss it.

I'm the worst-friend-ever.

Honestly speaking, I would've preferred getting a seizure in school than just sleeping it off at home. At least I would've been able to accomplish something by going to school today. Not to mention I stayed up late to finish my homework yesterday and ended up not being to hand it in today. It's one of the reasons I haven't been getting enough sleep.

Talk about irony.

I'm literally going through a brain fart *credits to whichever smart ass who created the term*

I think I might have to do it myself.

I'm digging my grave, aren't I?

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads -_- Yes, even now, I'm promoting the damn adverts. Thanks!!

P/S/S: I'm so sorry, Dellie, Kanga and everybody I caused an inconvenience to by not attending school today.

No comments: