Please Click This Before Reading :D

Sunday, June 12, 2011

あなたにとどきますように

Oh my God, I'm a tomato.

- Adam West, Family Guy -

*          *          *

Ola :)

I've got school tomorrow. Oh my God, right? I can't believe I've gotta start sleeping early again. You realize since the holidays started, I haven't been sleeping earlier than 12 o'clock?

Bleghh~

Well, I can't help it. Having to sleep early is just... :(

Anyways, I woke up at 11 something today. Not my most proud record, but I was SO sleepy cause my dad made me stay up the night before until I could find the camera charger. I was the last to use it since I brought it to Tanjong Puteri -_-

Bleghh, right?

Found it, eventually, and had to sleep at 2 o'clock.

Yeah~

After I woke up, I used the computer whilst eating the ham bun thingymajing that my aunt bought from the market. Was nice :) Teehee :P Later, I can't remember what happened, though it just happened today.

??

I remember watching Family Guy -_- Did I watch any anime? No. I don't think so. I finally decided to finish my English essays today. Ooh, I wonder why?

...

I have English tomorrow, that's why. The fact that I only started today is disgusting.

Oh, I remember what I had for lunch. Corn flakes :P

The English essays were about the advantages and disadvantages of being in a large family as well as writing out our wedding speeches.

-_-

I know, right? Way to get prepared for the future :P

My "husband's" name is Darcy and I have a sister called Annabeth :P

HAHA.

Had pizza for dinner. Sinful, sinful, yes, I know, but there was nothing else to eat. I didn't go on the treadmill again, which is naughty of me, because I was supposed to. Not to mention I ended up not studying Physics and Chemistry again.

I should get punished.

I finished my Chemistry project, though. Heehee.

That's no excuse, I know.

Started reading Faster Than A Kiss again thanks to my sister and her being currently addicted to Hellcats. Then again, it's not like she's hooked, but that she has nothing better to do. She's finished reading the two new books she bought from Kinokuniya and she's obviously restless. I don't like Hellcats. It's too bitchy bitchy and backstabby backstabby. Then there's this guy liking this girl after breaking up with his former girlfriend and stuff like that.

There's even a professor-like-his-student-and-vice-versa thingymajing going on. Superbly cliche and predictable.

Yeah~

Gotta ciao now. Aunt's threatening us again -_- Bleghh~

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: