Please Click This Before Reading :D

Saturday, June 4, 2011

先だよ

I just came to realize that as a Piscean, I fall really easily. I can't even count the number of times I've fallen for people I hardly knew - of many different ages and such.

So, you can't really say I fell for them, right?

???

*          *          *

Ola :)

Just so you know, I'm blogging this in advance since by the time I come back, it's most likely I won't blog at all.

-_-

Not much has been happening these days. Mostly just me continuing to write Truth whilst my sister is still away at camp. Come to think of it, she didn't bring her laptop along with her, so can I use it?

:P

Slept at 11 something close to 12 writing the story, editing, reconstructing et cetera, et cetera, et cetera. There's much to be done since when my sister was writing it, she probably was under the impression that dialogue was good, and so put too much of it.

That was our major problem in writing, you can say.

So, of course, I've got to add more descriptions and lessen the dialogues so the readers aren't bored with the bombardment of speeches, statements and others. So far, I've gotten to the part they met the jackass who was behind Luck's parents' deaths. Gotta keep thinking :)

Anyways, today, a miracle happened. I woke up at 7:15.

I-know, right?? Actually I couldn't sleep much last night. Lord knows why. I kept waking up, twisting and turning in my bed and just trying to construct dreams that might - without my realizing it - continue by themselves and eventually put me to sleep, but it didn't happen :(

So I spent most of the night just stirring in my bed, tossing and turning -_-

Woke up at 6 something close to 7 to go to the toilet this morning but couldn't really go to sleep again, so after I heard my parents leave the house, I got up and went downstairs to charge my iPad and use the computer to watch the latest episodes of Hidan no Aria and Gosick :)

Mwahaha.

I wonder why there aren't any downloadable episodes of Astarotte no Omocha on Gendou :(

Ate nasi lemak for breakfast whilst watching Castle :) Then, at 10 o'clock, our English teacher came. Oh, and guess what?

Snowy got caught again.

This time, I didn't even know. We all didn't know. The van just came out of nowhere and grabbed her, stuffing her inside the back with three other dogs. She looked so bloody scared and honestly, I was furious that they would do that even though my brother and I were already standing outside trying to negotiate with them to let her go.

Had to pay them a hefty hundred to have her back.

After that, lessons with Madame Shirley commenced. I seriously love her lessons. Every lesson she comes with a different story to tell - all that have some sort of connection with the questions we ask her or the questions that she asks us - and today, we found out she used to work at a 3-star hotel when she was 18.

Funny shit :P

Listening to Running by Gardiner Sisters :) I think they can sing, but sometimes go out of tune. I think Mandi has the best control of her voice, though the others have better voices. Allie and Haylie tend to go off pitch a bit.

Oh well.

Anyways, it's currently 1:27p.m. and I'm waiting for my mom to dress up before we go to Bukit Jalil for lunch :) Woo~

I wanna have ostrich meat, babeh~! :P Haha.

Ooh, and Peking Duck :P

Mwahaha.

Okie dokie then :) That's all from me for now. If I feel like it, I'll blog later in the evening, but I wouldn't bet on it :P

CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Won't take much of your time~ Thanks!!

No comments: