Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, June 13, 2011

どうしたらいいの?

How can I be happy now there's one more person I'm afraid of losing?

- Kaji Fumino, Faster Than A Kiss - 

*          *          *

Ola :)

School started today so I had to wake up really early. I actually set the alarm at 5:31 with the intention to go downstairs and study Physics and Chemistry before class today but I never got up from bed.

-_-

In the end I woke up at 6:00a.m. *at least I didn't go beyond that :P* and went to bathe. After I finished that, I woke my brother and brother up. At 6:30, when I was done with whatever I was supposed to pack to school and others of the like, my sister sent us to school.

I know, right?

A lot of people noticed my hair today -_- Haha. Haylie and Karisma said they liked my hair very much. Cheh~ Turning red :P

There wasn't much to say during morning briefing today, except we were supposed to think about something to sell during our Hari Koko - which we still have no clues to when it will be held - and I'm in charge of some prize-giving part of our Minggu PSS soon.

Bleghh~

After we were dismissed, I went downstairs and we had our assembly. Our headmistress welcomed us back to school, said a few stuff then we were sent to our classes. 

Not too long after we settled in our classes, our History teacher came in. Hehe~ We haven't gotten our full marks yet because we haven't gotten our second paper. My first paper wasn't too good, though. I only got 27/40. 

Next up was English - finally, something I could look forward to :P - and our teacher came in to give us our papers back. She just had to announce that I got the highest -_- 

Cheh~

I got 75/85 for my first paper. Overall, I got 88%. My marks neither worsened nor improved from my last exam and I'm not particularly happy about that, but I'm positive I can do better for my end-of-year exam.

... I hope :P

At 10:20, I went for recess. Yes, we were let off 10 minutes late. Unfortunately, I couldn't enjoy my food because the retarded Head Prefect wouldn't leave me alone.

B*tch :P

The next subject we had was Moral and I didn't do too badly for that. I got 73%. 

We got our Add Maths papers next. Ugh, I thought I could've done better. I only got 65%. That's a B, but it's not a high B. I'm SO gonna beat Sausage in the next exam. Guess how much he got? 98%!!!

I know, right?

Exactly what did his parents feed him?

:P

Bio was next and no one was happy with their marks. I failed my paper -_- I only got 30%. I know, right? I SO need to brush up on my Bio. I have to memorize loads of stuff and theories and thingymajingy(s) like that.

Bleghh~

Listening to Back To December by Taylor Swift now :P

Our last subject for today was Physics and we got our papers too. Sausage got the highest again at 81% with Wei En close behind at 80%. I got 63%.

Don't worry, I'll catch up. 

At 2:30, I rushed to the back of my brother's school where my sister and brother were already waiting. She forced me to eat in the car because apparently, "we were going to be late" and resulted in my getting a splitting headache that I had endure.

-_-

By 3:10, I finished bathing and ate a small cup of corn flakes before my sister - under the guidance of my aunt - sent me for tuition in Bangsar for my Physics and Chemistry. 

Now, you might think the tuition ain't doing a lot of good for me since my marks don't seem to be hitting the A target, but it's actually because I haven't been revising my notes frequently enough. Trust me, my teacher's really good.

Which is why I can't stand having other students quitting and saying that "he's not good". Just so you know, the only reason a student is ever not good is when he/she is not bothering to revise when he/she's at home. Don't say things like "I'm not getting better so he's not helping" because you're the root of your problem.

Sheesh.

It's pissing me off that I have to tolerate that kind of shit from my classmates.

I was doing better during my class today. One of the reasons would be I actually bothered studying and revising during the holidays. And believe me, that doesn't normally happen :P

Haha.

At 8 o'clock, my dad's friend fetched me back from Bangsar. We had a nice, long chat in his car that my sister despises so much :P It doesn't bother me that much, though. Dunno why :P

Must be because of my dysfunctional nose :P 

Haha.

Okie then :) There's nothing more to be said for now. I just finished watching the latest episode of Astarotte no Omocha :) Teehee :P 

CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads? Thankie you-ie very muchy! :P

No comments: