Please Click This Before Reading :D

Friday, June 17, 2011

新しいブログ

I'm already there
Take a look around
I'm the sunshine in your hair
I'm the shadow on the ground

I'm the whisper in the wind
I'm your imaginary friend
Can you feel the love that we share?
Oh I'm already there

- I'm Already There, Westlife -

* * *

Ola :)

I woke up at 6:07 today and I did NOT want to go to school. Tried to sneak my way out of school today by pretending I was asleep downstairs whilst waiting for my dad, but in vain :(

Haha.

Went to school and attended the morning briefing. Discussed some stuff for the Hari Koko before our President dismissed us. Then, we went downstairs where we read books whilst the Muslims read their stuff - I forgot what it was called, sorry.

After that, a teacher was invited on stage to promote our Co-curriculum Carnival on the 29th of June. Sounded awesome :)

Teehee.

Shortly after, we went up to our classes and lessons commenced. Our first subject for today was Modern Maths and our teacher came - unfortunately :P - and we had a very tiring two periods of Chapter 6 Statistics.

Bleghh~

At 8:50a.m, we had Chemistry, so we went up one floor to our Chemistry lab. There, our teacher gave us a little explanation about some writing competition we might be interested in. The grand prize is a thousand bucks. Second - 500 buck and third - 300 bucks. Consolation prizes are a hundred ringgit each and a certificate.

I might not win, but getting the cert might prove promising for any of my college/uni applications.

Mwahaha.

Chemistry was fun today because we heard presentations from Sausage, Dhil, Fina and Mentos' groups. Haha.

At 10:10, we went for our recess. I kept myself busy for the first 15 minutes before finally going to the canteen to eat one slice of my coffee cake. There, I tasted the most delicious butter cake I've ever tasted in my whole 16 years of living. And that was homemade by Haylie :)

Teehee.

Asked Dellie, Haylie, Jazzy and Fina if I could go over to any of their houses to bake for the LIDRA club during the carnival.

Haha.

:P

After recess, we had BM. The first period was free time because our teacher didn't come in. A teacher relieved us but we didn't do much. I hung out with Fina and Kanga, doing puzzles and stuff of the like. Our teacher came in at 11:30 for our lesson. Many cursed under their breaths :P

Got our paper 2s, I got 82/110 for that. Not bad, really.

When 11:50 came, it was time for Add Maths but our teacher didn't come in, so we all just "partied" :P

After that, I ate with Cleo and Kanga before jamming with Pri's guitar outside the Serbaguna room. Yeah~ it was fun :) Pri said my song was nice. Cheh~ she sang along to it too.

Teehee.

When I came back at 2:00, I played the song once for my sister before I had to go for my doctor's appointment. It was okay. I told her about the Thursday incident in school and she upped my dose cause she wants me to have zero seizures if she can help it.

:P

After we came back, my sister and I jammed to my song and edited it here and there before making several attempts to record it. We finally have a reasonably nice version but yeah~

:P

That's about it, for now :) My sister actually advised me to make a separate blog for all my originals and I just finished it :P The URL is www.jocosa-lyrichaven.blogspot.com :)

It's awesome.

Cheh~

Okie then :) CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: