Please Click This Before Reading :D

Sunday, June 12, 2011

~11/06/2011~

We talkin' or we racin'?

- Vin Diesel, Fast & Furious 5 -

*          *          *

Ola :)

Yes, it's currently 1:04 in the morning and technically Sunday, so I didn't really blog this in real time, but hey, at least I bothered, right? :P

I woke up at around eight close to nine o'clock "this" morning. Went downstairs and used the computer to watch Yumeiro Patissiere because I couldn't just stop where I stopped the night before.

Sue me, kay? :P

I think I only stopped when it was close to noon. Yes, that makes me a very bad girl. I'm trying my hardest to stop watching anime for the present time, but obviously that's not turning out too good.

:(

Anyways, at 12:50, my mom called and asked if we wanted to go out and eat lunch at the organic shop near my house. I would have liked to go, but I had some unfinished homework I needed to get done before my English tuition class with Madame Shirley so I had to stay home. Was going to just survive on corn flakes, until my sister decided on wan tan meen.

:P

I SO have to go on the treadmill on Sunday.

Finished Madame Shirley's work in time and then went upstairs to bathe 10 minutes before 2 o'clock. Was already 2:10 when I came downstairs but to my surprise, Madame Shirley wasn't here yet. Thought she was just late, but she didn't turn up at all, which really astonished me. So, in the meantime, I completed my Theory work since I had class later that afternoon.

When three o'clock came, I couldn't stand waiting no more. I climbed back onto the seat facing the computer and continued watching Yumeiro Patissiere :P Good news is, I finished it in time. I currently have nothing to watch, except Marchen Awakens Romance - but I'm leaving that for after Monday - so I can concentrate on my Physics, Chemistry and the rest of my school work which I still have not touched.

I know. I'm so screwed, right?

At 4:15, I left for the office and had my class. It was alright, I guess. Found out Sean sprained his ankle. It was kinda funny to see him limping around all the time. Apparently he sprained it from basketball -_-

Later, at 5:30, when Theory class was over, Sean and I - and my brother, whom my teacher fetched from our house - went to Sean's house for our History lesson. It wasn't too bad. Had three essay questions to do, but it was pretty much guided and had a dash of humour, which made the lesson much more bearable than I thought.

Not to mention I kinda bumped my head on the ceiling of the car when I tried to get out.

-_-

After the lesson, his dad sent my brother, Sean and I to Sean's Physics class in Taman Melawati first before sending us back home. It was a joy ride, you can say -_- Haha.

Once at home, I used the computer to load Gosick and Hidan no Aria and then watched a few episodes of Merlin before it was time to go out for dinner at Summer Feels with Sean.

Little did I know his whole family was there -_- Waited till my brother arrived before we went up to them. After they left, though, my brother actually saw a cockroach right under our table and my legs went flying up. I think I nearly threw my fork and knife away since I was eating my Summer Grilled Chicken at that time.

Came back twice before scurrying away like the little insect that it is.

-_-

After that, we walked home, where Sean and I watched Fast & Furious 5. My brother went out to get something from his friend's house - a thumbdrive of some sort - so we watched it alone. It was hilarious and the both of us couldn't stop quoting lines from the actors - particularly Vin Diesel (hence the above statement) - cause he's funny in that show :P

Finished watching that show only at 12:30, which was recently, so yeah, it's kinda late. My parents reprimanded me for keeping Sean in the house so late and told me not to watch anything if we were gonna be up past midnight.

Nodded my agreement and then set about to blogging on my sister's iMac :) Am currently loading the episodes of Hidan no Aria and Gosick here because my dad decided to use the computer right when I was starting to watch Gosick :(

That's about it, then :) CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

P/S/S: Love hurts whether it's right or wrong *Avril Lavigne - What The Hell*

No comments: