Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, June 6, 2011

憎い

Do I look as if I'd care if I have a low EQ?

* * *

Is it a job requirement for you to annoy the hell out of me every bloody time? Is it so hard for you to just leave it to me in this context? Is it mandatory that you have to make me feel like shit all the time and then blame me for not being able to take constructive criticism?

I'm not going to say I'm sorry. For the simple reason that I'm not.

Did it ever occur to you that it's hard for a person like me, who's been neglecting my physical appearance for 16 years, to finally start caring? Even then, it's more for my health, not my appearance. Why is it you can't seem to understand - why NO one seems to understand - that eventually, with time, I'll run faster on the damn treadmill?

Even the doctor said that I can take my time and start with a little walk first before increasing the speed. At least I'm doing it, right?

But no~ You just had to say the wrong thing at the wrong time. Did you really expect me to be able to take it when you're accusing me of doing something wrong when I had no intention of doing that.

Where's your proof, anyway? Apparently, to you, I don't sweat, but do you even take the time to check on me? All you do is take whatever you think I'm doing and make it sound worse to everybody else.

I've done it inclined before, and I've run up to a speed of 5.5 miles per hour before.

But of course, you wouldn't know that, would you? All you know is that I'm lazy, noisy and I give up really easily.

Haven't you ever stopped to wonder WHY is it I hate running on the treadmill when you're around? For a person who's never taken part in any kind of sports activity rigorously, I find it extremely annoying to have someone tell me how I should exercise and how I'm supposed to be after exercising.

Do you want me to swim in my own sweat before you're satisfied?

And the worst part of it all is that you take it that I can't handle criticism. It's not called not being able to handle criticism.

It's called sensitivity.

No comments: