Please Click This Before Reading :D

Friday, June 10, 2011

~09/06/2011~

From this moment on, you have to be stranger to one of your parents. Your mother will never see you again if you do not marry Mr Collins and I will never see you again if you do.

- Mr Bennet, Pride & Prejudice -

*          *          *

Ola :)

I can't remember what time I woke up -_-

Haha.

Can't remember most of yesterday, actually. Ooh, I cut my hair, by the way. It's quite short now. The good thing is, I don't need to tie my hair to school anymore :) I'd take a picture, but I'm not that kind of person, though I've done it before.

??

What?

-_-

Never mind.

Anyways, went to tuition yesterday at 1 something after my teacher's daughter's class with my mom. Rode his car back to his house where I had Maths lesson with Sean and my brother, who joined us soon after.

Then, at 3:30, I had Add Maths with Sean's brother -_- Bleghh~ Was dead to the world by the time my sister came to get me at 5 o'clock -_-

Was so bummed that I couldn't decide on what to eat for dinner that my mom actually decided to go out to Jusco Maluri and shop for whatever else I could eat instead of rice and stuff. So yeah, even my siblings and aunt followed us.

Shopped for quite a lot of stuff, I guess. We now have lots of milk, balsam vinegar, spaghetti and other materials to make it from scratch. We even had to make the sauce from nothing. Haha.

Sounded very amusing :)

Had to bite back my tears when I suggested some things and my mom said no. Everything that had any percent of fat inside had to be cast aside. Didn't help when my sister and brother got Baskin Robbins.

-_-

But my sister gave me two spoons of her orang sherbet, so I guess it's okay :)

Haha.

When I came back, Sean had already gone back and I had a cup of corn flakes before my parents called for me to go upstairs and sleep.

That's about it, then :) CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: