Please Click This Before Reading :D

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

~07/06/2011~

Ever had the feeling when you're standing at a very high place, and you have the sudden urge to jump?

I don't have it.

- Captain Jack Sparrow, Pirates of the Caribbean -

* * *

Ola :)

I was a little naughty today :P Woke up only at 9:45 when my mom came in, in the morning. I felt so lazy today, you know? I got up meaning to blog about yesterday, but didn't feel like it, so it never happened -_-

Well, just to have a feel of what I did yesterday, I went to Times Square at noon to have lunch with my parents, aunt and brother. We went to Kiku-Zakura, a Japanese restaurant on the second floor. The food was alright. I had my usual Teriyaki bentou :)

Heehee.

After that, I came home and left for tuition at 3:30. Could afford to sleep for about twenty minutes before my teacher came at 4:15.

Was so ashamed of myself because I couldn't answer some of the questions my teacher was addressing the class. Didn't make it any better when he said starting from next week he was going to ask questions at random and dismiss anyone who can't answer.

:(

I have a feeling I might be one of them, but let's not count on that, kay?

At seven thirty, I asked my teacher if I could excuse myself because my family and I had a concert to attend at KLCC. My sister was performing with her chamber group and we, obviously, had to go.

The performances were nice. I liked the first one and the last one in particular. The last one was quite cute and the first one was my sister's chamber quintet.

They all sounded so cool :P But if I had a penny for every time I felt nervous my sister would suddenly make a mistake, I'd be living in a ten-foot tall mansion :P

Yes, my dear sister, I am of little faith :P

After that, I came home and went to bed at around eleven something close to midnight :)

As for today, I had shake for breakfast -_- I know, right? My mom's never gonna let me stop it. Bleghh~

Played my iPad for a while, then had lunch with my mom consisting of rice, veggie, fried egg and fried fish. Was nice. My mom kept going on and on about how I was supposed to go on the treadmill, though -_-

Bleghh~

After that, my mom left for work and my aunt gave my brother and I each a slice of pizza since she was treating all her friends at the office. I also went out and bought Chachos. But that'll remain a secret between you and me, yes?

:P

My brother was gonna blab, though, him being the person he is. But I managed to keep his mouth shut :P

Began watching Marmalade Boy on Veoh after that. I saw the CDs in Anime Tech the other day at Mid Valley but they cost a hefty RM351 and there was no way I was gonna fork out so much money, even for anime.

So I had to go online and search for them on Veoh :) That's quite a reliable site, but they have the full 76 episodes so I'll have to go around searching again soon -_-

It's currently 12:09 and technically, already Wednesday, so I guess this is kind of a late post, but anyways, I gotta go now cause there's nothing more to blog about :)

CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: