Please Click This Before Reading :D

Sunday, June 5, 2011

私のもの

Auditions are like men - there's always another one right around the corner.

- Martha Rodgers, Castle -

* * *

Ola :)

I woke up at 9:45a.m. today. I know right, there must be something very wrong with me, but these days, I've been having these urges to wake up early.

Must be the fact that I'm telling myself that I'll have more time with my iPad and Truth if I do :P

What? At least I wake up, right? :P

That aside, I had corn flakes for breakfast a while after using the Mac. Wanted to ssee if there were any new episodes of Astarotte no Omocha on AnimeSeason but I wasn't in much luck :(

Ooh, but I watched Adele: Rise of the Mummy yesterday with my brother and Sean at our house. We had just returned from the night market after Sean had dinner with his family at Summer Feels. His parents made us order something too, so my brother got a 100 Plus float and they ordered - against our will - a Summer Grilled Chicken for us.

:(

Why it's sinful? For the past few days, I've been having a very vegetarian and fruitful dinner, you can say. There's nothing meaty about my dinner, unless you count the full-boiled egg that my mom only SOMETIMES lets me eat.

:(

Anyways, after that, at one o'clock, we all went out for lunch at the place opposite our house. It was alright. There was some bad blood between my dad and I, however, because of something Pepper did.

You know, it's times like those I really wish we hadn't taken Pepper.

But what the heck.

After lunch, my parents, aunt and their friend went back home first whilst my brother and I were sent on errands: buy batteries and "ais kacang" -_-

Once at home, we decided to watch The Unknown, starring Liam Neeson. Halfway through the movie, I went downstairs to use the computer and then write Truth in my 4-subject notebook :)

I lovey that bookie :)

At three something, after the rest of my family finished watching The Unknown, we, excluding our aunt, went to see my grandparents up in PJ. All the time I was there, though, I just gave them hugs, then went up to my mom's old bedroom and watched Castle whilst writing Truth.

What? It's hard to keep me from writing when I'm really in the mood :)

Plus, haven't I ever mentioned my grandparents have a killer bed in my mom's old bedroom?

:P

At seven thirty, we left the place and made a beeline for home. Then, I watched Marchen Awakens Romance, the new anime I bought *oops, did I just type that? :P* while I ate my dinner which consisted mostly of salad.

-_-

Yup, that's about it for today. My parents are making go and bathe now so... CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: