Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, June 9, 2011

~08/06/2011~

Pleasant words are a honeycomb. Sweet to the soul and healing to the bone.

* * *

Ola :)

Sorry I haven't been updating on the day itself. For yesterday, I have a very good reason. See, when I came back home, it was already 11:30 and because my parents and brother and sister were all talking in my parents' room, we talked and talked and talked and talked until it was one o'clock in the morning.

After THAT, my sister read Truth :)

Mwahaha.

Anyways, earlier, like at 11a.m., after eating breakfast at McD's and going to pick my aunt up from my grandparents' place, we went to Wellness Clinic where I had my appointment with Dr Pang.

Not much change weight-wise, but she said we wouldn't be able to see any changes until three weeks down the road -_-

The joy, right?

That aside, after the appointment, we went back to my grandparents' place where we talked with my grandmother about all kinds of things, mainly about how she shouldn't be so pessimistic and enjoy the things she currently has.

She cried a few times, but I think she'll toughen up in time.

After that, we left for home. Didn't do much, just read up and studied my Physics and Chemistry notes from Mr Tan's class a little before we all had to get prepared to leave for MPYO's concert at the DFP.

Had dinner at Koryo-Won's before that with my sister, her boyfriend and his brother. I enjoyed dinner both because of the company and because the food there was awesome. Unfortunately, I had to hold back because I was technically on a diet.

-_-

Curses.

The concert was nice. I nearly fell asleep nearing the end of the first half of the concert, though, cause the Rachmaninov piece wasn't what I expected it to be. Hence, I ended up nodding off -_-

The second half was SO much nicer. I remembered this one piece that I particularly liked. My sister thought it very dull and monotonous, but I enjoyed it all the same :)

Came back when the concert ended and my sister regaled us with all sorts of stories and things she had experienced during this camp. Whatever happened after this was pretty much already mentioned by yours truly when I started this post, so...

That's about it, then. CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: