Please Click This Before Reading :D

Sunday, February 28, 2010

疲れた~

Ola~

It's currently 11:32 a.m. at the mo :) I'm listening to さくら by some artist -_- For some reason, Blogger won't let me paste the HTML link here, so -_-

I learnt of the song actually from my dad's monthly Electone magazine from Kinokuniya. And I have to say, the version by the student sounds just a tad better :)

Another song would be Gloria by YUI. Also learnt from the Electone magazine. Nice :) I'll post the lyrics for both songs later. Mwahaha.

Bleghh~

Tomorrow's already March. I'm so gonna die. I've got Grade 8, Grade 5 Yamaha and PMR all in the same year. But for some reason, I'd rather take the piano exams earlier than PMR so I can focus on PMR the rest of the year.

I'll just get it over and done with.

I've got music class after this -_- I've got work from that class but I haven't done it -_- Bleghh~

Had a funny feeling I'd hate this year.

Not to mention Xtorrent went gay on me yesterday so I had to download the whole series for Kodomo No Omocha AGAIN. Do you know how many episodes that anime has? 102! But I like it so much, and Youtube doesn't have it. It only has certain episodes. I tried the manga, but it's... shorter.

And since when did the anime follow the manga exactly?

-_-

On the other hand, yesterday was... alright. Had Theory class. Managed to finish all my work :) After class, my grandparents came over and we had dinner. Ahh~ I missed the yee sang so much :) I'm gonna miss it so much more after CNY's over :(

I finished my Science homework. Still have BM, English, Geo and Sejarah -_-

Am currently listening to DBSK's new single "Break Out". It was also in the Electone magazine so... Yeah~ Love Micky's hair :P Chang Min's hair was nice too :P

Anyways... on Friday, the day my sister came back, we had dinner with her violin teacher, as I had mentioned before if you read my previous posts, and it was quite fun, really. Apparently, her violin teacher thinks I'm "amusing" -_-

But I think I went overboard this time -_- Said things I shouldn't have :P I think they spiked my food :P Haha.

Okie dokie then. I've got to ciao now and get ready for class :) CIAO!!

No comments: