Please Click This Before Reading :D

Friday, February 26, 2010

Mwakaka. Yes, that's food :P And it's good :P

It's rare to see me blog in the mornings, but I'm so bored, and there's no way in hell I'll read another manga and get hooked when it's my PMR year.

That's another reason why I hate myself for asking Dellie to lend me her Kyou Kara Maou CDs -_-

Listening to "Wait For You" by Elliott Yamin. I love that song. The lyrics are... *kiss fingers :P*

Woke up at around 10 something close to 11. Which is considered good cause I went to sleep at 2 o'clock yesterday after watching The Da Vinci Code and four episodes of Kyou Kara Maou on my iPod :P I was really tired -_-

Went upstairs at exactly 12 o'clock after reading The Lost Symbol and writing another few words I didn't know the meanings to into my book :)

Love Robert Langdon :P

A-ny-way, after waking up, I used the computer to read Daa! Daa! Daa! Yes, the manga. Thank God I managed to finish it just now or I'd be in trouble -_-

Am eating lunch currently :) Mee hoon with soup :) Oh, and the spring rolls as above as well :P

Listening to "Heartful Song" by Nana Mizuki. I love that song too :P Especially the "あなたにとどきますように" part :)

Oh, and the "だからこれから先もうずっと" part in Heaven by Ayumi Hamasaki, which just started :P

Replied Sakura' email just now about my birthday :P Finally went to Facebook just now. I'm starting to mistake Facebook for Plurk because I used stuff like "is", "asks" and all that :P I'm actually gonna delete my Plurk account soon. Too much trouble :P

Read my sister's blog too :)

Speaking of my sister, she's coming back today. We're having dinner with her violin teacher later on :) Haha.

Okie dokie then. That's all for today :) Not today, but now :P CIAO!!

No comments: