Please Click This Before Reading :D

Sunday, February 7, 2010

学校の日

Woo~ I didn't go to school even though there was school -_- My brother skipped too. Bleghh~ Now I've got to come up with some excuse. I mean, my dad couldn't send me, but~

-_-

Anyways, I committed a crime on Thursday :( See, at 7:30 a.m. we had Science and I haven't finished my Quick Test exercise yet, by the way, but that's not the point. After that, we had English at 8:10 a.m. but our teacher didn't come.

No, that's still not the point.

The point is... When recess came, I ate mee hoon with soup cause we ran out of pao. Then, Mentos came and asked me to help him with something.

Guess what the "something" was.

To finish his cake for him.

Yes, that's the crime. Of course, we all shared and what not, but I still had cake. It was truly sinful, but... I just couldn't resist :(

But yeah~

After that we had Moral, but our teacher didn't turn up, so we went to the library. Woo~ Then came the highlight of today. I wore... my PJ clothes.

HAH! I can imagine my sister's reaction right now. Serious. And everyone in class was like, "Lou! You wore your PJ clothes! You have PJ clothes! Oh my God, what an achievement!!"

I was kinda happy I wore my PJ clothes too. Number 1, because it's SO MUCH MORE comfortable than wearing my pinafore. Another reason would be because the game I played was so interesting :) It's called touch rugby but it's nothing like the clobbering you see on TV and reality.

Instead of going on top of each other *sounds wrong, I know :P*, we just touch each other. Then, the person who was touched has to drop the ball and step two feet away so the opposition team can take the ball and go towards the goal.

The goal's pretty much the same as normal rugby, so yeah~ Touchdown, woo! :P

I couldn't score any goals, mainly because... well, I only got one chance to do so and I was never really the fast kind. Well, Chucky got to me first -_-

I was in Danya's team, see. And Chucky's team tucked their shirts in so we could tell the difference. Haha, cause the first round we played, Danya passed the ball to the wrong person cause she didn't know who her team mates were :P

It was hilarious :P

Yeah, but the main point is it was so fun :) I can't wait for next week. Hopefully I lose a few kgs playing that game. Haha.

After that was Maths. Had homework -_-

Then school ended. But I was going back at 4 o'clock that day so I decided to help Kanga and Cleo help their teacher cut styrofoam. It was so interesting cause we used the styrofoam cutter to burn the styrofoam into the alphabet shapes :P

Then we went to the condo and then to my brother's school to drop me off. But it started drizzling after that so I asked Kanga and Cleo to go back first.

Good thing too, cause it started raining like shit after that. The wind was so strong, a person like me could be moved. But I had so much fun playing with the rain, which explains the headaches and joint aches I've been having these past two days -_-

After that we went back home. Bathed, then got ready for MC's BM class. Was Sir Sean today. Woo~ So yeah, class was hilarious. No work, mwakaka.

Then I went home, used the computer for a while, then slept. That's all for last Thursday :)

Nothing much happened on Friday and I'll blog about today tomorrow :P

CIAO!!

No comments: