Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

三の日

Okay, my third day of Chinese New Year. Not bad, honestly, but my frequent stomach aches are starting to annoy the crap outta me.

On the other hand, I woke up close to 10 today to help my mom curl her hair -_- She's tired of going to the salon all the time so she started making use of her curlers to save both money and time. However, it would be at my working expense -_-

Imagine if she wakes up at 6 o'clock in the morning to curl her hair.

AHH!!! :P

Anyways, after that, we bathed and got ready to set off to my grandparents' place. We were supposed to have lunch there. Brought the cards along so we could play Chor Dai Di there :P Haha.

In the car, we were listening to a few songs from my sister's new phone *handed down by my mom cause my sister lost her phone. Guess I forgot to mention my mom bought a new iPhone -_-* like YES!!, Orange, Winter Games and la-di-da. We got the yu sang from Bukit Jalil.

Just before we reached my grandparents' place, we saw two cows outside a house. I wanted to go down and play with it -_- but my parents told me those cows were to be sacrifices :( How sad. They both looked so cute :(

We arrived at our destination soon and got down, greeting and hugging and receiving ang pao from our maternal grandparents, uncle and aunt. Watched a little bit of TV then had lunch, consisting of such delicious food such as curry chicken, veggie, fish and others. We also had some soup :)

Obviously, I ate most of the yu sang too. Haha.

My sister couldn't stop taking pictures -_- Honestly, you should see her facebook. It's loaded with our Chinese New Year pics. You can get the link from my Facebook. I have half a mind to delete my account because I don't even go there anymore -_-

After lunch, we watched TV. They were showing Once Upon A Time in China II where Jet Li starred in. It was... okay, I guess. I got a little bored after that so I played Chor Dai Di with my dad, aunt, brother and sister. Obviously, we took turns :P

I even got my mom's sister interested in Chor Dai Di. Haha. She loved card games, but she didn't seem to enjoy much after she lost quite a few matches. Haha. Then again, who loves to lose, right?

We left the house at approximately 3 o'clock back to our place to drop our maid off. Then, I switched from slippers to shoes, took my jacket and we were off to KLCC, where we had opted to watch a movie at the GSC cinema before we went back home. Just to kill time :P

I watched Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief with my two other siblings whilst my parents and aunt watched the 72 Tenants of Prosperity. Percy Jackson was interesting. I didn't even realize Pierce Brosnan was Mr. Brunner a.k.a. Chiron.

Quite a lot of things were different from the book. *I should know cause I read the 3 quarters of the book for free in Borders and the rest for free in Kinokuniya after we purchased the tickets :P*

For one, where was Clarisse?? And where was the part with the awesome water battle between her and Percy?? Woman, I was looking forward to that!! And wasn't Annabeth supposed to come up with this spectacular plan for the Capture The Flag game?? :(

And Grover, I had assumed, was supposed to be a little more lamer than the one in the movie. Wasn't he supposed to be... I don't know... kinda cowardly? Or a little more scared? Percy was okay throughout the whole movie, though, and I'm not really complaining about Grover, but they could've chosen a better cast for Annabeth -_- Then again, I'm not complaining about that either -_-

Luke... I guess he was okay. But Ares was supposed to be the one who framed Percy, not only Luke. And I was kinda looking forward to that part in the Tunnel Of Love where Ares tricked Percy into retrieving his shield. *It was actually a scheme to make fun of Percy because the trap in the tunnel was by Hephaestus to capture Ares and Aphrodite in "action" -_-* Ares and Aphrodite had gone in there, they would've been captured on TV live at Mount Olympus -_- That... would've been ugly.

All the same, the movie was kinda good. I especially liked the addition of the Hydra, but the ending should've stuck with the one in the book. I would've looked to see the stone version of Smelly Gabe :P Man, I hate the dude.

After the movie, we met up with our parents after some Haagen Daaz ice-cream *thanks to my sister* and then went off to find a good place to eat.

Bleghh~ We could've gone to a better restaurant.

The portions were so tiny, and yet the bill went up to RM56 -_- Not worth it, but we came back home and had better stuff *my grandma's leftover cooking from lunch :P*

And now I'm here in front of the computer :) Yeah, the day was, all in all, good :) I'm continuing with the reading of Rave and Rurouni Kenshin manga again. Haha.

Alrighty then. I shall ciao now :) CIAO!!

No comments: