Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, February 18, 2010

夜の声

It is currently 11:08 in the night. I have to sleep soon but I'm too lazy to switch the computer off.

-_-

That's... retarded.

Anyways, I woke up really early today mainly cause I was supposed to help my mom curl her hair -_- After I curled her hair at around 7:30 in the morning, I was forced to bathe in the friggin' cold water -_- It-was-torture.

Used the computer a little after that.

It's been long since I've blogged, so I'm a little lazy :P

Today my sister went back to Singapore :( Her bus was to leave at 10, so we were all gonna send her off before going to my teacher's house to attend her "open house" :P

My brother, aunt and I stayed in the car whilst my sister, mom and dad went to settle the tickets stuff. That was after we had breakfast and drove to the bus stop :)

Then we were off to my teacher's house. We were the second to reach, which was actually quite surprising, considering we reached at around 9:45 a.m. -_-

We "lou sang"-ed *:P* then had the main meal. But damn, you should've been there. My teacher had special plates for the yee sang, the main course, and for the cake that was served as dessert!! She even had special cutlery for the different courses!!

やっぱり、私の先生はすごい。

Darr and Jus came too, which meant my brother was pretty much occupied -_- My mom too. It was hilarious, cause she was getting applications on her iPhone from my teacher's "boyfriend" and Darr's father, who was really updated about all the possible Mac products in the universe.

Yeah, there's even this application called "SoundHound" that you can use to identify any song you hear from anywhere. Just sing/let the iPhone listen to the song you're listening to/the song you want to find but you don't know the lyrics and then press "search". Then it'll have a list of the possible songs with that lyrics/rhythm etc.

Damn cool.

Down side is, you have to pay for that -_-

After that was a lion dance event. Quite cool, really. We video-taped the whole 10 minutes of it with my mom's iPhone *doi -_-* :P

Then we went home. 

My dad went to Bukit Jalil to play, though -_- Golf la, what else?? :P

Used the computer then to continue reading Rurouni Kenshin and Rave Master. Mwakaka. I love Kenshin, he's so cute!!! :P Sano too. Haha. I love Haru, Elie and Musica :P Oh, but later in the manga, you'll grow to love Let and Julia too. They're damn cool.

Oh, I love Sieghart and Shuda too :P

That's a lot of people :P

Oh, and I bet you wouldn't believe this, but I actually did my homework today :P Haha. The world's coming to an end :P

Joking, joking.

I don't exactly wanna be screwed by the teachers on Monday, right? Especially for Science. No way do I wanna get on her bad side :(

*Shudders*

Did Maths and BM today. I could barely read the Math questions due to the blurr-ness, but I managed :P BM was relatively easy, and I'll wait for Fina to get the photostated stuff before I do the rest of the homework. 

I have lots of Science work -_- Not to mention there's Sivik work too. And if that's not enough, I've got Sejarah notes and KH worksheets AND notes -_-

Life is unfair, but you've gotta love bits and pieces of it :)

Listening to Justin Bieber's "One Time" now :P It was showing on MTV today, together with "Morning After Dark", "Crawl" and some other stuff, including concerts for the Haiti thing.

Anyways, after I did some work, I used the computer again. That was ZunZen actually messaged me on MSN and asked me if I composed -_-

What??

And I'm wondering... How in the world did she figure I made "songs". *I can't really call them songs :P* but it was just me wasting my time doing something I liked doing. She asked me to compose a melody on the piano, tape it and send it over to her.

I'm kinda embarrassed :P

Best part was, she wanted Chinese lyrics and I'm like, "I can't compose in Chinese for peanuts" -_- Which is 100% true. So she just wants the melody :)

Wow :P

Anyways, so here I am, still reading Rurouni Kenshin and Rave Master :P Will blog tomorrow if time permits :) CIAO!!

No comments: