Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

私の嘆序日:)

Happy Birthday to Me
Happy Birthday to Me
Happy Birthday to LOU~
Happy Birthday to ME!!! :P

Haha.

Sorry, went a little hyper there :) Haha.

Sorry I haven't been blogging as well, but it's because... Okay, I've been lazy :P That aside, today is my birthday *as you probably would've guessed due to what I just... typed :P* but yeah...

School was alright. Quite a number of people wished me happy birthday :) They would be Cleo, Kanga, Chucky, Danya, Maria, Andyy, Dina, Haylie, Jiunn, Vero and so many more :) In class, they all sang me the Happy Birthday song which made me so happy because it was the first time my classmates sang Happy Birthday for me :)

Normally I start the class singing for them :P

Yeah, so the first subject was Maths. My teacher came in for a brief 10 minute lesson before it was time for BM. Which resulted in no homework for Maths :P

During BM, our teacher was attending the rabtai *or however you spell it* so we didn't have lessons :) For the second period of BM, we went to library, where my Science group discussed how we were gonna construct our artificial kidney :P

5 minutes or so before the bell rang, I started getting ready for my run to the canteen to book places :P Ran fast enough, got seats near Wuss cause they were clean :) Thanked her for letting me sit there :) Brought RM10 to school today *for once* so I had the sizzling noodles. To thank Dina for treating me previously, I also treated her a plate of sizzling noodles :)

After recess was Moral. The teacher taught us a little on the next chapter which was Chapter 6 after she went around the classroom marking our notebooks -_- Yes, so it took up a lot of our time.

Then came Sejarah. We got our exercise books worth RM2.30 today. Had our little holiday homework given by the teacher too. Did a few questions then lessons were over. *That's cause we only had one period of Sejarah today and the teacher came in late :)*

Last subject for today was Seni. Was quite interesting. We had to make bookmarks out of what we did the week before the Chinese New Year holidays. I only managed to do one out of the three we were supposed to produce, number one because the stupid fan kept blowing my "batik" tissue away -_-

A little before 1:10 p.m, though, my mom dropped my cake off at the office so I had to get it. Ahh~ Chocolate Walnut cake :P

Went to the canteen to celebrate. Not much people were at the table, mainly cause they probably either didn't wanna celebrate with me or they didn't know it was my birthday :P Finished the whole cake today but I only had one slice. Haha.

Gave away the rest to 17 other people :P

Then I followed Chucky to 7 Eleven cause she wanted to get Gatorade. Bleghh~ So I got Revive :) It was her treat.

Managed to attend the Chess meeting in time. Played one game with Danya and I won :) But that was probably because number one, we were both amateurs and it must've been the luck of my birthday :P My second game was with Narein but we didn't get to finish our game so it ended in a tie. Though, if you count how many pawns and stuff I had left, he won -_-

At four o'clock, I decided I wouldn't wait for Cleo and Kanga to walk me back because I didn't know where they were so I left first, bringing the two Big Apple donut boxes with me. One was for my brother and the other box was for Andy. Trust me, it's his, but he didn't turn up in school today so I was going to give it to him because I had tuition with him later on.

After waiting SO effing long at my brother's school, I finally decided to call my dad at 4:30 p.m. Sure enough, he forgot -_- Thank God I called, or I would've stuck there for much longer a time -_- To compensate for forgetting about me on my birthday, he bought me McD's :P Nuggets and a sundae. Haha.

But he had half of the sundae -_- And I only had two out of six of the nuggets.

Bathed after eating, then used the computer for about 15 minutes before it was time to go for tuition.

In - the - rain -_-

Even with an extra large umbrella, I was soaked -_- Not entirely, but yeah -_-

And today was the first time in English history that I didn't finish my homework, and that was cause I forgot about the assignment :( No way in hell I would purposely forget to finish MC Eng's work.

But it was a fun class all the same. Had to do another essay. Woo~ :P

About... Hakka weddings -_-

Bleghh~ :P

Anyways, after that, I came back home and used the computer. I'm currently loading the Johnny English movie on Youtube as I'm typing this. Yes, I know, stupid right? But I just wanna laugh and it's been long since I watched it so... Yeah :P

Okie dokie then. I think I've blogged enough for today. CIAO!!

P/S: Sakura, I know you've tried to call me to wish me Happy Birthday and I thank you very much for remembering :) Sorry I couldn't answer your call because I was in school :( I really wanted to talk to you~ :( Tried calling you, but I couldn't get through. No idea why. Can you give me another more efficient number which I can call?

All the same, thank you for remembering my birthday :) Miss you loads~

No comments: