Please Click This Before Reading :D

Friday, February 12, 2010

ただいま

I'm back!! :)

That aside, let's see~ The last time I blogged was... on Tuesday. *Don't count the one I blogged earlier today as a post -_-*

Anyways, that Tuesday, we had our first real Chess Club meeting.

Yes, in case it escaped your knowledge, I'm in the Chess Club and I can bet everyone knows why :P Yeah, it's the only club which doesn't require me changing into my sports attire :P Also, it's PMR year, so I want to refrain from participating in anything which needs a lot of moving around :P

Most of the people weren't listening to the President, but I did :) Of course, it's me :P :P Joking. Anyways, I played once with Kanga and another time with Danya. I lost both times, mainly because Kanga's a better Chess player than I am, and so is Danya. Plus, I was rushing to go back home cause I didn't wanna be late so I wasn't even planning my moves, or thinking about the possibilities of winning. -

I know, what an optimist, right? :P

After that, I went back home, bathed, ate, used the computer and then got ready for MC's English class. It was good, as usual. I love the English classes in MC, especially now that I have friends there. It's a good thing I didn't quit after that one lesson :)

We were talking about describing people so our teacher was like, "Alright, firstly, we'll have the boys do their bit before the girls. You see, every year, when it comes down to this, the girls always have more on the board compared to the boys. If we let the girls start first, the boys can just copy and paste, so this time, the boys can go first."

The question was to list down all the qualities the guys want in their future wife. Haha, guess what was first in the list?

Boobs.

I-am-not-joking.

You can laugh, honestly, but I'm not joking. They seriously said that. And their list went on till number 12, where the girls then started their list.

Haha, it went up to 21 numbers :P Really hilarious.

I went back home satisfied *if you exclude the amount of running I did cause I had to go to the toilet -_- Haha* Don't ask me what time I slept :)

The next day was Wednesday and the first subject we had was Geo but our teacher didn't come. Tch. Didn't expect much anyway. After that was KH but we did our work in class so yeah~ Then came recess. I don't remember what I ate -_-

After that, Science. I can count the number of days she leaves us without homework on one hand, less than 2. After that was BM and we were given work to keep us occupied during the Chinese New Year holidays.

At 1:10 p.m. we went for lunch. Then most of my spare time was spent with Kanga and Cleo before we continued with our co-curricular activities.

It was our first real Pengakap and English Club meeting. Dang, it was stimulating :) Pengakap was alright, I guess, but, like St. Johns, we have to go through tests to be a legitimate Scout. The teacher's the person who looks like Lee Chong Wei -_-

That aside, English Club was great. I mean, minus the part we found out our supervisor was waiting for us for about 45 minutes, it was okay :) See, we were under the impression we were supposed to meet at the place we assembled the first time we had our meeting where we decided on the committee. So we discussed about whether we should continue with the Orion and we came to a conclusion about abolishing it. The drama competition, on the other hand, I pretty much gave them the impression that I'd murder them if they didn't participate :P

For the ice breaker game, we used pillows, so everyone had a lot of fun whacking others with the pillows. After that, Puan N came in and told us our supervisor was waiting for us so we left.

After that was over, I went home, bathed, then slept. Dang. I slept for a really, really long time. I only woke up at NINE close to TEN, can you imagine? After that I did my Science checkpoints and notes -_- Then I went to sleep, with my iPod :) :)

Thursday.

Our teacher didn't come in for Science, but she left us with work. English was next but we didn't have work for that either :) Then came recess. I didn't bring money, so I didn't eat. After that we had Moral but there wasn't any work :)

We had PJ next but I lent my clothes to Cleo so I continued reading the book Fina lent me. It's called Pandora's Daughter and it's actually really interesting, minus all the parts Neal and Megan seduce each other into getting in bed -_-

Trust me, they didn't get into detail. If they did, I would sure as hell not continue reading.

Fina said the ending wasn't satisfying, but to me, it was okay. It's still a happy ending anyway. Love Jed Harley, he's so funny :P But I love Neal Grady more~ :P

Oooh, I love Renata too. She's cool :P

That aside, after PJ was Maths. No work cause the teacher didn't come in. At 1:10 I went home, ate, bathed, did my Moral homework then got ready for MC's BM class. Oh, and I was listening to my iPod, obviously.

BM class was okay, I guess -_-

Went home after that. I kept myself busy by listing out the words I liked in the Oxford Dictionary starting with the alphabet "E" The list went up to 84 words. I seriously love the dictionary :) I'll list out the words later :) Then, I listened to my iPod for a while before I succumbed to exhaustion.

Ahh~ Then came today, Friday. I've got class in about an hours' time. There were tons of work given, like I mentioned above. Other than that, it was okay :) Oh, and I made the list of people who will be interviewed before becoming a librarian probate.

I told you I signed up, right? Yeah, so now I'll just have to get through the interview, which is scaring me stiff because ZunZen will be one of the interviewers and I can't erase the choir incident from my thoughts. It was graven on my memory *"graven" being one of the words I found in the dictionary :P*

So there you have it. Tune in some more, cause I'm listing down the 84 words I found yesterday in the next post :)

CIAO!!

P/S: MY SISTER'S COMING BACK TODAY!! I'M SO EXCITED!! :P

No comments: