Please Click This Before Reading :D

Saturday, February 6, 2010

誕生日

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WUSS!!

Haha. Didn't think I'd wish her, but I'll just do it anyway :)

By the way, I have to add:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, YUN HO!!!!

Oh, plus~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HIROYUKI YOSHINO!!! *That's the guy who voice stars Agan in World Destruction :P* Yeah~

Amazing to see I know so many people who have their birthdays on the 6th. Not that I KNOW them personally, but yeah, you get what I mean :)

By the way, Hiroyuki Yoshino also starred in Inuyasha as Ginta *Kouga's friend*, Shugo Chara and Shugo Chara Doki as Daichi, and Utawarerumono as Nuwangi :) Woo! :P

But the guy who voice starred Kirie in World Destruction gave me a bigger shock. He voice starred also in Kingdom Hearts as Riku, Gakuen Alice as Nodacchi, Ouran Host Club as Tamaki, Skip Beat as Fuwa Sho, Vampire Knight as Zero, Golden Corda *the second* as Aoi Kaji, and even in Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood as Ling Yao.

WOO!!!

Yeah. That's all :) CIAO!!

No comments: