Please Click This Before Reading :D

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

彼氏

Bleghh~ Okay, I've got a few things to confess right now :)

Number 1: I'm not supposed to be doing this -_- For those who wonder why, it's a Wednesday, not a weekend. Tadah~ :P

Number 2: I bought four illegal things in the past week. Well, they're not illegal to me, but my sister would blow if she finds out. Yes, it's anime.

Number 3: I watched My Fair Lady cause I couldn't stand the suspense. I'm sorry, Dad, but I'll wait for my sister to watch Pride and Prejudice :)

Number 4: I haven't finished watching My Fair Lady.

Number 5: I can't find the friggin' concert CD that I'm supposed to pass to Viv on Friday -_-

Number 6: I ate something other than my pao today in school.

Number 7: I haven't finished my Seni homework yet cause I'm too lazy. I promise I'll hand it in the day after tomorrow, cause it's too late now.

Number 8: I watched anime whilst my parents were out -_- But that was after I finished my homework :)

Yeah, that's about all, for today :) And now :P Now, number 1 is easy to understand, so I'll skip straight to number 2. Yes, che, I bought four anime. You must be really mad now because it's my PMR year and all, but I really couldn't resist. I promise it'll be the last I get this month :)

Fine, the next two months, okay?

Anyways, the anime I bought are:

-The Sacred Blacksmith
-Fushigi Yuugi
-World Destruction
-Jigoku Shoujo Season 3

Yeah, I bought Fushigi Yuugi, but let me tell you why. In the night market, it would've cost RM50, and that's the CHINESE version, I got the Fushigi Yuugi for RM39.90 in the Popular Bookstore in Jusco. It was such a good buy, I really couldn't resist. They're selling Yakitate Japan *1-69 episodes* for only RM20++ I KNOW!!!

But I didn't know if Yakitate Japan was nice, so I didn't buy it.

The Sacred Blacksmith... It's really nice. Yes, I finished it within one night. *Braces herself for sister's response :P* Honestly, I didn't sleep that late, okay? Just 12 something, and that was cause the next day was a holiday :) *No school*

I'll review that in the weekend.

Fushigi Yuugi. I haven't finished that, but I'm at the part Nuriko died. And trust me, within the few episodes in between, I really don't know how many times I must've cried. The worst was when Nuriko died, cause I cried three times during that scene. As in... stop, cry, stop, cry, stop, cry and yeah... The cycle continues -_-

I really love Nuriko, better than Tamahome and Tasuki... :( He shouldn't have died. but never mind -_-

World Destruction is the one I'm working on at the moment. I've gone quite far already and it's quite interesting, I guess. I'll review that in the weekend too.

Ahh, and I can imagine Danya's reaction when she reads about this. Yes, I bought the third season for Hell Girl :) Couldn't resist this one too, cause it had 26 episodes and I could get it at RM19.90. Same price for World Destruction. I bought these two today in the shopping complex in Pandan Indah whilst we waited for our dad to finish his business.

At first, the dude charged me RM20 for each and gave me a discount RM2 each CD which summed up to RM36. I managed to get it for RM35, mwakakaka :P

I lerr doing that :P

Yeah, so that's actually all that I can blog about at the mo. When it gets to the weekend, I'll blog about my day :) And the stuff that *ahem ahem* told me about *ahem ahem* :)

CIAO!!

No comments: