Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, February 4, 2010

神さま

Egad, can you be any more fake? I hate your stupid mood swings and your simple-mindedness. It's like you're PMS-ing the whole of your life away. You get mad over the smallest things possible. You think you're always right and you just make me so sick.

Why the hell are you in my life anyway?

You're mad cause of my friends? They're my friggin' friends. I don't care if you're uncomfortable around them but can you at least try not to make it seem as if the world would be better off with them dead? Yeah, sometimes, I feel that way too, but just-because you're mad, it doesn't effin' mean you've got the God-forsaken permission to display that disgusting expression on your face.

Whom I mix with is my business. You've got no say in what kind of friends I should have because like it or not, you're not doing so well yourself.

I can hate. I can bear a grudge. And I can certainly have vindictive feelings. Like everyone else in the entire universe, I've got my equal share of emotions. I don't need you or anyone else trying to place where my loyalties lie or who I hang around with.

Of course I get angry, of course they piss me off sometimes, but those petty little things aren't worth for me to care more than 10 seconds. I can take it out and forget about it. I've got grudges that take more than just a little time to let go, but at least I don't go around showing it on my face.

Unlike you, I know how to control my emotions for when they are necessary to show and when they are not. You, on the other hand, do that to other people, but when it's your presence they're disgusted at, you shell them like the skin off a banana.

Yes, I know you don't like me. I know I've got qualities that make me disliked by everyone. Chucky and I weren't even talking at one point because I just couldn't keep my gap shut and I have this delusion that my sarcastic remarks don't hurt anyone just cause I think so.

But guess what?

Nobody's perfect. Everyone's got qualities that other people don't like. Everyone's got qualities that other people despise them for.

Once again, guess what?

That's man for you. We're made in this world imperfect so that no one is more superior than the other in terms of how we are inside. There is no such person who only has good qualities and good intentions. There's always some evil in every person, every human. So why is it you're acting as if you're the only one that's got a problem with people?

Fights occur 24/7 that I'm too tired to deal with. I'm nosy, I like butting into other people's business because I think I can solve their problems.

Hah, I know, how much of a bitch can I get, right? No one likes it when strangers stick their noses into their businesses, but that's how I'm made. Get mad if you want, think that I'm the nosiest person in the world, lash out at me, call me names, but that doesn't change what just doesn't.

Sometimes, it's the bad qualities that make you special. Sometimes, it's the bad stuff that make you liked. Sometimes, it's the stupid things you do that make you so adorable.

But you're scared that no one will like you if you don't display what you really are. You hide behind a mask. Obviously, I do too, but I'll never hide three quarters as much as you do.

Friends are there for a reason. Friends exist for a reason. But you only share your problems with yourself. You take out the anger inside you on your friends.

Where is the horse sense in that shit?

Cry if you want to, feel depressed if you need to, I can't change you and I don't intend to. What you are inside can only be changed yourself.

But that's only if you want to change.

CIAO!!

P/S: There isn't a greater treasure than a friend. *Except family :)*

No comments: