Please Click This Before Reading :D

Saturday, February 27, 2010

夢??

Okay, this was by far the weirdest dream I've ever dreamt in my life.

But for some reason, it felt so real, I had to remind myself it was a dream.

-_-

I forgot how it started, but we were having this dinner with some people and obviously, I was there too. My sister was supposed to be there, but I think we haven't seen her in a while, so our family was looking forward to seeing her again.

We were on the way, of course, to some fancy restaurant. I remember vaguely the restaurant had golden-coloured lights because it was seriously bright. I don't know what the hell I was wearing, cause I wasn't aware I was dreaming.

Actually, I'm not even sure if my family was there. All I know was I was meeting my sister.

You could imagine my shock when I saw her. I found myself walking towards our table and felt myself gawking at her.

It wasn't that she was wearing rags. It wasn't that she was beaten up.

But the sight that greeted me was horrendous.

She had white hair.

Yes, you may read that sentence over if you think you were mistaken in reading that my sister had WHITE hair.

From far, it actually looked as if she bleached her hair, but my vision cleared and I realized it was white. And she didn't look at me as if it was an accident that she painted her white or something. Instead, she said, "Hi. I just wanted to try a new colour to my hair." *Or somewhere among those lines. I can't really remember*

And I was standing right there, unable to believe my eyes. She really had white hair.

But I'd like to inform you about one particular thing I just couldn't decipher. For some unknown reason, whom I saw wasn't my sister, but this animated character with white hair and she was garbed in weird clothing. But I saw her as my sister.

So I guess it didn't really look wrong on that person, but as I saw her as my sister, I couldn't bring myself to say it was okay to have white hair.

I told you, this is another one of my weird dreams.

Yeah, so after she said that, I said, "What the hell is wrong with you?"

And my "sister" looked at me in confusion. "What's wrong?"

"How could you do something like that? You were always talking about how people looked ridiculous whenever they do something like that and you're doing it yourself!"

"I just wanted to try it."

"I can't believe you! How could you do that??"

It was somewhere amongst those lines, okay? I don't really remember the details. So after that happened, I swear there was more, but for some reason, I just can't remember what the hell is was.

So... yeah, that's pretty much the gist of it. Can't remember the rest :)

Like I said, weird, right?

CIAO!!

No comments: