Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, August 30, 2012

~25/08/2012~

Today's million-dollar question: Where do people find the courage to commit suicide?

*          *          *

Ola :)

Woke up twice today. Once at 7:30a.m, thanks to my wonderful dad for playing golf early in the morning. 'Cause of that, Pepper launched herself out of the gate as fast as her legs could carry her when my dad opened the gate.

Now, I've made it clear before how Pepper is, in this sense. You can bring her out to the park without a leash because as long as you get on your knees, open your arms wide and coax her to you, she will go to you. In that way, she's slightly better than Snuffles, who couldn't give a shit about who tugs her chains once she's out of the house.

But obviously, my dad's not the kind of guy who would get on the floor and call "Pepper~~!" in a high-pitched voice with arms outstretched in a welcoming way, so he did the only thing he could.

Call me.

And so, quite grudgingly, I got up from bed, jumped two steps a time on the stairs and opened the door, seeing Snuffles at the gate as I did so. Got mad, then.

Let me explain why: When my dad called me, he had mistakenly said 'Snowy' instead of 'Pepper'. I was quite surprised in that sense because Snowy would normally stay inside if my dad asked her to (since he only needed the gate open for a few seconds – as the Naza is forever outside now).

That's why I got mad when I saw Snowy. You see, my dad has a nasty and annoying habit of lying just to get my siblings and I up from bed, sometimes. Not only that, it could be for other stuff too. Which is why I got  little angry. I thought he had lied just to get me up.

That's when I realized he meant Pepper.

So, I ran out to the park and immediately searched for Pepper. Wasn't too hard: in my garden, you just need to follow the barks to find a missing dog. There was Andrew black dog in the park besides Pepper, though,  before I found her. Good thing she didn't pick a fight with it.

Yeah, she's dumb that way.

T'was hard carrying her with one arm -.- Forgot to mention it was raining so I was carrying an umbrella with my left hand. Haha~

After I came home, I changed my shirt then jumped back into bed. The next time I woke up was at 11:55a.m and even that was only because my aunt called me.

Next time, if I wake up earlier than planned, I'm not gonna go back to sleep.

Ugh~

Had lunch with my mom at the new organic vegetarian shop today. Ord my usual spaghetti and icede soya bean. Had the fried burdock dish too. Oh, and my mom ordered the Wakame miso soup.

Post-lunch, I went back to my house and used the computer to watch a few more episodes of Avatar: The Last Airbender before a 2-hour lesson with my Physics teacher.

The one my brother dubbed 'she who laughs real loud'.

It's true, though :P

It was a few minutes till 5 o'clock when lesson ended. Messaged my mom saying I'll be late (my brother told me she needed my help at 5) because I wanted to bathe, ended up reaching the office at 5:30p.m only because I had to wait until the mak cik left our house.

Turns out my mom wanted me to help her record the concert she was holding later at six. That job was turned over to my brother soon after because Sotong wanted me to help him with his camcorder.

Was quite a bit of agony filming the goddamn thing. Mainly because it spanned an hour and fifteen minutes long, I had to stand the whole time and had to shift the angle and position of the camera after - and during - every item because some parents seated in front of me kept moving their heads here and about -.-

When it was finally over, I stopped the camcorder and listened to my mom give her ending speech before they began their feast.

Yeah, a handful of people who know my mom well enough would know that that's the norm whenever she holds concerts. Students' parents are asked to bring some food so we can all enjoy later, my mom ordered pizza.

I didn't eat at first, though. I mean, I didn't perform, so it wouldn't make sense if I ate their food, so, I went downstairs and accompanied my aunt and dad, dad eventually went back up though and a few minutes after, my mom called me up to have some food.

The vegetarian rendang was delicious. I liked most of the home cooked food. Maybe because I haven't had home cooked food since the maid left,

-.-

That aside, after all the eating and the cleaning up and the moving of the instruments back to their original places, we closed the shop and went back home.

Once at home, I listened to Sam Tsui's new duet cover with Elle Winter of Owl City's Good Time. I actually listened to the original after the cover because I think Carly Rae Jepsen has a unique voice.

Yeah~

After that, I went to sleep because it was super late, but I didn't fall asleep until really late.

That's about it, then. CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: