Please Click This Before Reading :D

Saturday, August 11, 2012

カルマ?

Today's million-dollar question: Can one beat karma?

* * *

To whomever is bored enough to read this,

Ola :) How've you been? My family and I are doing fine here in M'sia. Hope you've been having marvelous days since forever.

Yes, I'm quite sure you might've guessed that I failed to attend school today. I can safely assure you that I did not do it knowingly. I was super tired, and the previous day in school did not make me yearn it any more.

Anyways.

Did not have breakfast today, mainly because I spent the whole of my morning helping the adults get the house prepared for another round of mini renovating. By the time I woke up, they were on their way, so my parents, aunt and I made haste.

Bleghh~ Sure was tough work getting the furniture etc. in my house wrapped up. Thankfully nothing had to be done in my sister's and the middle room or I'd have a LOT of cleaning up to do.

You should've seen it. You'd have thought we started World War III in our living room.

-.-

That aside, I had to help out plenty today. From wrapping our furniture and utensils in plastic to mopping and vacuuming the floor. My aunt and mom had to leave for work not long after too, so that doubled my workload.

Had lunch with my mom before that at the new Organic & Vegetarian shop though. Had the usual spaghetti and searing-hot soy milk drink because I wasn't allowed to have it cold.

:(

When my mom left, I took over her jon, helping Dad wrap the couches, tables, kitchenware et cetera, et cetera, et cetera. Bought him chicken rice at 2:10p.m because he finally felt like eating. Bought myself a ham-cheese sandwich in the process.

On-and-off, however, I would sneak up to my parents' room to browse the Internet and App Store for anything nice to download to play. On my iPad.

Dude, trials are in two weeks.

SPM still seems so surreal. I'm going to regret this.

Had to cancel my Bio tuition today because of all the mess. And since this was going on till tomorrow, my Add Maths tuition had to be cancelled too.

Bleghh~

Halfway through work, I remembered that time travel Disney movie I watched from when I was a kid. It's called Time Kid and I really want to watch it again so if you know any websites that play it or if you have the DVD, please tell me!!

:P

Oi, it has a very interesting storyline, 'kay?

At around 5, I got around to vacuuming the area. Started from downstairs and worked my way up to my parents' room, then our room then finally, the living room (the one upstairs).

Mopped the floors upstairs after that, while listening to my iPad playliist with my current favourites. That would include 'Wish You Were Here', 'For Good', 'Titanium', 'Bad For Me', 'Kaze no Naka no Primrose' and 'Signal Graph' by Cody Simpson, Kurt&Rachel (from Glee), Sam Tsui&Kurt Schneider (their cover beats the original), Megan&Liz, Ceui and Annabel respectively.

:P

When I finished vacuuming the rooms, my dad came in and asked me to take the vacuum cleaner down. Originally, I said no.

You know how I feel that I believe in karma and that it can be a bitch sometimes?

Well, can karma be beaten?

'Cause when I was about to take it down (yes, obviously I would still do it: he's my dad), it fell and nearly crashed onto my feet.

That would've been karma. And it would've friggin' hurt.

However, and this is the funny part, I actually managed to catch it with my fore-and-middle finger JUST as it was about to fall on my foot. Almost instantly, I thought:
Picture curtesy of Google Images
Haha.

Paid for it in full after that, though, 'cause I slipped on my way out of the house for dinner.

That, however, was after I bathed and played another round of Dragon Wings. Will review that app as well as another I just downloaded some other time.

Had dinner at Summer Feels. I know, right? My dad said he would reward me for all the work I did today. I wanted Full House at first but he said it only applied if it was within the vicinity of our garden.

-.-

Ooh, what's even more surprising is the fact that I actually tried something other than Summer Grilled Chicken today!!

O.O

I know, right??

I had the Italian Cheese chicken today. It's not too bad, but I had to change the baked potatoes to mashed potatoes. Heehee. It was between that and the Malibu chicken (which had ham. The Italian Cheese chicken had... well... Italian cheese). Did the label-A-and-B-and-let-others-choose thing. Dad 'chose' the Italian Cheese chicken so... yeah :)

For my drink, I had Blue Mint. RM4.50. Not really worth it. I prefer water, really, but I don't like to order water anywhere if I have to pay for it.

-.-

My order came last because my brother and dad ordered from the fat dude (who sells his noodles right outside Summer Feels). Dad drank Tiger beer. Brother ordered iced chocolated, which came with chocolate rice on whipped cream.

*Whimpers*

Came back after dinner. Dad needed me to help him write a testimonial for someone but I told him I didn't know how to. So, he asked my brother to get his book on letter writing which he left in the office.

*Pause*

*Snorts*

Isn't that just so cute?? My dad has a book on letter writing! *Grins* When I asked him, "You have a book on letter writing?", he was like, "Yeah, of course!"

:P

Once I reached home, I went to the toilet than grabbed my stuff ad sat myself on my bed. Listened to 'Wei Dao' several times before resuming my playlist while I drafted my blog post for the day.

Well, then. This is where I must bid you farewell. Till I write again, that is :)

Yours sincerely,

~Lou~

* * *

Haha, tried another style today. T'isn't going to work, though. This letter-writing business is pretty much the same as my previous posts. I'll try hypothetical-style next time round :P

That's about it, then. CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

P/S/S: If you have any suggestions, fill it in my chat box XP

No comments: